Having issues with Bubblegum Hill? Click here!

Answers

• jlynnb23
    jlynnb23 Posts: 61 Level 3
    Same ☝️☝️
    King got greedy and is now going to lose a ton of players. Maybe someone should tell him that Bubblegum Hill is a huge reason alot of people even still play. 
  • exiugirl
    exiugirl Posts: 38 Level 2
    I think most of us - even the most experienced who have probably spent some money - need a good stockpile of hammers to continue conquering all the levels.   I would rather it be like it was in the past. Bubblegum Hill wasn’t there every day but you could play all day and amass both gold bars and hammers. Of course I like it all the time but not with the restriction. 
  • Carole_McSherry
    Carole_McSherry Posts: 20 Level 2
    Fixed!!!  Thanks!!
  • rap
    rap Posts: 12 Level 2
    I’m glad yours is fixed, I am having the same issue with sending lives and I haven’t seen the bubblegum machine in 2 weeks. Hopefully mine will be fixed soon?
  • Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Once a day will cut it, if the new episodes are made easier than they currently are - most levels are unachievable if not starting with combos at move #1.

Even with Rainbow bow I used 50 hammers to get through last episode, which is somewhat attainable if you can stockpile hammers, or if you play CC Soda quitting every other game.

Otherwise CC Soda is going to get harder than CC, where missing one opportunity to restock boosters is critical - and harder by far.

Please rethink the overall approach - either get BGH back to its previous state or make episodes hard but doable.

I am throttling back gameplay on CC Soda until the current situation stays like it is now.

• blueisme
    blueisme Posts: 9 Level 2
    I totally agree with you. Will be doing the same. My daily play streak is offically over!!!!
  • summerj
    summerj Posts: 26 Level 2
    Me too. I only play because of the BHG.
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,886 Soda Moderator
    Why making the new rule. What’s the point of it. When I have completed all regular levels and only can get once a day the throne, there is no fun anymore to play. 

• seagto
    seagto Posts: 6 Level 2
    Love the game Candy Crush Soda Saga.  I'm at level 2755 and waiting for the next level.  In the meantime, why am I not able to continuously play the "Bubblegum Hill" bonus game?  I would be able to play couple times, then I will be prevented from moving on to play it again.
    I certainly look forward to this game because of the rewards.  I do spend extra money to buy bonuses like Coloring Candy, Color bomb, fish, wrapped candy and Striped candy. 
    Any thought on having the bonus games be continuously until you get the next level of games ready to play?

A disappointed Customer,
    Gregg

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hey everyone,

Thank you so much for all of your feedback! (And shout out to @Pummy_Raj for pointing people to where my answers are (they are placed there so that anyone new to the thread can see them highlighted).

I want to thank you all again for staying on topic and not being disrespectful. Tolerance and mature conversations are key to making a community great and we are doing that here.

That said, regarding your feedback, let me first say that it's being sent on to the studio so that they are well aware of how you feel with the change. It is an initial stage of the change. For now, it's a matter of checking how it performs and your feedback for a bit of time.

Please stay patient, my personal advice is to make the most out of it and to stay calm. Bubblegum Hill is an event that can be of great use but that is not the core of Soda itself. It can come, it can go and it can change (like it has in this case).

Trust us here, our goal is always to give you guys the best possible experience (while making the game profitable enough for us to provide you all with this great entertainment). I will always be honest, respectful and transparent with you all, and I expect the same in return.

As always, with any updates around the topic, I'll be here to share them with you all.

Once again, thank you all for staying on point, respectful and allowing for a great conversation and feedback.

Cheers,
    Xarly

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?