Stefano_Rossi
Stefano_Rossi Posts: 2 Newbie

Not getting any rewards despite passing multiple levels

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Stefano Rossi,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Not always all challenges and offers will be available for all our players in all our games.

This can occur since most challenges, offers and new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analyze the impact.

The opposite can also happen and some challenges, offers or features might get deactivated after some time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges, offers and gaming elements in the future.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Stefano_Rossi
    Stefano_Rossi Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

nope don't agree with this. After a few games there is a cake which offers you extra gifts if you complete that level as an example. But when you go past it it doesn't give you the gifts, so why offer something which your not going to get? It says if you complete this level you will get this... Not maybe or not.

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Stefano Rossi,

Thank you for your reply here on King Care.

I am sorry I misunderstood your question.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• bscarlett10
    bscarlett10 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I also am not getting rewarda why is this? 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    HI @bscarlett10, if you are referring to the gift boxes, that has been reported to the studio a while ago.  I'm not sure if this is a priority fix at the moment.  
  • bscarlett10
    Options
    After i complete a level it says i get so many prizes i do not get them.  
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @bscarlett10, are you referring to the Rainbow Road Challenge?   Where are you looking for these rewards?  They will show up in your game when you open the next level.  It does not get added to your accumulated boosters and you have to clear each level on the first try.  If you miss a level then it goes back to the beginning.

• bscarlett10
    Options
    It doesn't show up at all. I keep passing levels and nothing shows up at all. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Are you talking about the Rainbow Road challenge?  You didn't answer that for me.  I am going to ask you to complete this contact form and they can check out your account:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?