Why does the game update reset my daily login reward?

DreamDancerDreamDancer Posts: 42 ✭✭
What the licorice Candy Crush Soda, why?

Best Answer

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 14,044 Superstar
    Hi @DreamDancer, I know if you don't go into the game every day it will go back to the first day.  Sometimes it just resets on its own.  That has happened to me a few times but as long as I get something I am happy with that.

I am not sure what you are asking about the licorice in Candy Crush Soda.  Could you give me more details please?
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

• DreamDancerDreamDancer Posts: 42 ✭✭
    edited December 2018

Elsa said:

Replace "licorice" with your favorite swear word.

Sometimes it just resets on it's own.

Well ain't that just peachy.

@Elsa , considering that it can take me weeks to get past a level, sloppy programming is not very considerate.

But that seems to be the normal practice with King games.
    I wish that I knew more about programming than just creating websites!  Do you have a programming back @DreamDancer?

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

@elsa Yes, computer hardware software engineering and I've written numerous programs. Have you ever heard of FurBot?
    Hi @DreamDancer, no I never heard of that but I will check it out!  I want to learn more programming and I'd love to learn how to create a game.