Shipmates

Options
DanishWolf
DanishWolf Posts: 49 Level 2

Can someone explain to me how my 4 Shipmates in a game can complete a total of 130 levels between them, in 2-3 days, and yet I have only received 3 cannonballs all day? I lost a game that dragged out for nearly 3 days, despite my mates completing over 100 levels.

I like Shipmates, one of my favorite bonus games, and I don't want to lose it, or risk getting the solo-game, but it also severely glitches fairly frequently. You can go many hours, even (almost) a day, without getting a cannonball.. despite your team actively solving levels. Even if a 'sunken' shipmate's might not count, I'm not sure if they do or not, there should still have been plenty of cannonballs.

Another thing is that I often have to restart the game, to get the new cannonballs. For a short (test?) time, the game told me when there was new cannonballs. It only happens once in a while now.

Comments

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,792 Level 5
    Options

I’m not sure if what I’m going to say is valid or not cause I stopped playing shipmates few weeks ago. The game was fun, I checked the game often to see if I get new cannonballs to play. That created great anxiety for meπŸ˜… So, I stopped.

To get max cannonballs, I had to be online the same time as my shipmates and (as you mentioned) refreshed the game often. Those are the 2 things I did to get most hits.

note…if my shipmates played a lot while I was sleeping, then I only got 3 hits when I login 😑

I think my blood pressure was through the roof cause of this game πŸ€ͺ

• michimune
    michimune Posts: 313 Level 3
    Options

As your cannon have only 3 places to store cannonball, so if you don't wanna waste any cannonballs, you have to play online with your friends, ie. they have a green light on profile picture, you have to clear your connon immediately after it is full load.

If all of your friends are very active, you must restart your game frequently, as the speed of create cannonballs is faster than the auto refresh time set by the game.

If you friends passed over three levels, but you still have three cannonballs, it may be due to your friends are not online continuely. He was only online when he want to get prize as this game can be played offline.

You are very lucky for you are still playing the old version of Shipmates. The new version is not only played it on your own, ie. reduced the speed of getting cannonballs from four to one, but also lowered the rank of wonderball you could get from victory.

• PaulaB1
    PaulaB1 Posts: 681 Level 3
    Options

I got the old version of Shipmates back tonight !

• SweetAristotle
    SweetAristotle Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?