The journey - beating all soda levels/share your story...

Options
Ibnana
Ibnana Posts: 3,317 Pro Player 👑
edited March 10 in Discussions

Are you truly ready?

Don't rush through the journey, as the destination may not shine as bright once all levels are completed. Focus on enjoying the process rather than just reaching the end. Picture spending 1-2 hours a week playing a game like soda crush; that's the reality of conquering all the levels. Side games become less relevant, and new features like soda crush contests and weekly cake baking take center stage in your gaming world. Shift your attention to earning badges by participating in community contests or challenges. Once you've won all the contests and collected every badge, what's next? Are you satisfied with playing once a week for 30 - 45 games? Suddenly, a weekend challenge appears, and you struggle to progress quickly because you no longer earn rewards on the way. Without boosters, the challenges pile up until the gaming experience loses its appeal, leading you to switch to a different game within or outside the King community. You might feel lost – heed this warning! Build relationships now, nurture the community, and take it easy. Enjoy the journey and cherish the unique experiences; you won't be able to recreate the excitement of competing and winning. Consider the impact of such a drastic change on your gaming routine. Reflect on the time and emotional investment you've put into the King family. Are you ready for the bittersweet farewell to your loyal companion, Candy Crush Soda? It might affect you as deeply as losing a close friend. As the gaming landscape evolves and others move on, think about your retirement plan and how you will fill the void left behind. Game endings can bring a huge rush, but once the goal is met, the fun fades, and you must prepare to move on. Are you mentally and emotionally prepared for this transition?

Comments

• Rock2233
    Rock2233 Posts: 6,005 Level 4
    Options
  • Ibnana
    Options

Hello, it's fantastic to share experiences in gaming. Personally, I faced significant financial strain by overspending on gaming. This tough period in my personal life led me to seek that serotonin boost without realizing the impact on my finances. However, I have long since regained control and confidence. Nowadays, I mainly purchase boosters for challenging levels or when the benefits outweigh the costs, considering the bonus streaks and in-game rewards. My logical thinking has returned, allowing me to weigh the advantages and disadvantages, leading to a balanced spending approach. Now, my gaming expenses are equivalent to a night at the movies but provide days of entertainment and enjoyment I applaud you for mastering the skill set needed to conquer the challenging levels that games like Soda Crush present to us.

• Ibnana
    Options

Have you conquered all the levels in Soda, @Rock2233? Have you triumphed in any of the King games? Personally, I find Friends Saga and Jelly enjoyable. Although I briefly tried Candy Crush, I quickly lost interest. While it's more relaxed, my favorite game by far is Soda – the best among the King games.

What have you played and the corresponding levels?@Rock2233

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Rock2233 how are you? I haven't seen you post in ages. Remember the gold old days? You have always been a great game player with the King games. What level are you at in Soda?

• _Elsa_
    Options

@Ibnana looks like my lunch might be delayed today because I'm busy posting here and there and everywhere. My thoughts on the King games is slightly different than yours. I find the levels difficult to clear. I play all 4 candy crush games, and recently started back to Farm Heroes. I've played Diamond Diaries and Blossom Blast too but lately they have been pushed to the side because the levels are so difficult and I lose patience. My all time favorite candy crush game is Soda. I love baking the cake with my team. Jelly is boring for me because it needs an update so badly. It needs new events and a new game mode. I don't enjoy the beat the other characters, especially Jelly Queen. I always use boosters because I have no patience waiting to clear those levels and it bugs me to see her spread her yellow jelly all over the board. Saga I still play every day but if I can't clear a level after a couple of tries I will close it and move on to the next candy crush game.

• Ibnana
    Options

Thank you for sharing! @_Elsa_ It's always a challenge to let the Jelly Queen (witch) win... I jokingly refer to her as the witch, but she manages to outsmart me half of the time. There is definitely a level of skill required to clear her jelly. However, those pesky little squids that spread like vines and cover the candies leave me puzzled... I can't stand them, and the growing bubblegum in soda levels have a similar effect on me! My OCD tendencies seem to control my life. I haven't tagged anyone in this discussion, so I'll ask a few moderators to tag their players and gather insights on player experiences for the studio or among themselves. Feel free to tag @_Elsa_ and thank you!

@Diamond_Lim @Princess_Jessica @DieOmimi @Yosca @PrettyBubbles @johamilton can you tag players that have beaten all levels or close to it in their games, I'd greatly appreciate the opportunity to get more information from players in all games. Thank you everyone!!

• _Elsa_
    Options

Well my favorite game is still Soda and that's where I'm going to stay!

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,079 Community Manager
    Options

It's great to hear everyone's stories on this topic, for me I'm only really starting mine recently, so I can't even begin to think about how it is to "complete" one of the games or reach to the end stage. It makes me motivated to keep trying and playing more of the games though!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?