Baking the Cake

Options
JaneBoykin
JaneBoykin Posts: 7 Level 2

I just spent 3 gold bars to regain my chefs hat, but the game will not light up the Play bar so I can play!! It’s the last slice of the Cake!!!! What’s up??

Comments

• dashwood32097
    dashwood32097 Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

I just logged on and can't play either, the "play" button won't let me click it. It's also on the last slice, wonder if that's related, some bug.

• michimune
    michimune Posts: 238 Level 3
    Options

Maybe the cake was baked completely by your teammates. Your can check the message in chat column. Close the app and reopen again to see if you can get the cake rewards.

A teammate baked last slice, other teammates have to pass some time to update the information of the cake if the network is busy, you have a chance to waste gold bars. Therefore you need to check if anyone is baking the last slice.

THE LAST SLICE IS VERY SPECIAL. You can communicate with your teammates by chat function to bake it altogether. Because if one player finished it, your team will get 11 team points. Two players finished it, 22 team points. Three players finished it, 33 team points. More team points you get from a cake means you can get the team rewards faster than normal players.

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,784 Level 5
    Options

There is a bug in Bake a Cake feature. If you go to help center in your game app, you might see a topic about it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?