Anyone else got this new game upgrade (it's not an upgrade)

Options
DanishWolf
DanishWolf Posts: 27 Level 2

So, last Monday when I logged on, I saw my game visibly 'upgrade' (I say that with big sarcasm), so that the Golden Ticket offer is now more expensive, nearly twice the price, but the only extra thing I would get, compared to before, is 25 more gold.

On top of that my weekly Soda Race streak significantly changed, in how much gold I would need to use a week to reach a new Soda level. I had reached level 10, but the game kicked me down to level 8, and on top of that, it went from spending 220 gold in a week, to reach level 9, to now wanting 275 gold. And you don't get a single thing more. It's for the same benefits.

There's no freaking way I will spend that.

I quite honestly feel like the game is trying to rip me off now, because I have shown that I am willing to occasionally spend money on gold.

I have lived with game glitches, costing me a lot of gold and boosters along the way, lost process that cost me the suitcase TWICE, and various other glitches.. but seems I al pretty much done spending money on this game.

I am not rich, and the new Golden Ticket offer is not worth the price rise, so that's over now. And I will drop in Soda levels too.

My game progress is gonna slow down SO much.

I am deeply disappointed with this game, for treating me like a money machine, because I am a dedicated player :(

But you just lost majority of the money I would spend on this, with this move.

Comments

• michimune
    michimune Posts: 210 Level 3
    Options

Many annoying problems are arising from many unnecessary changes to the game, eg. grey button issue in Bake a cake, daily bonus freezing. This game is changing from player- oriented to money-oriented. But also you can get everything for free from those unnecessary changes. It creates many loopholes too

• DanishWolf
    Options

There's changes that help get more boosters, when they work that is, which is a good thing. Especially for one like me, who is in the group that has never been offered free moves for watching ads, things like that. I didn't even know that was an option for some, until I checked out this community when I was on lvl 5000+. I have been using the game options as tactical as I can, but some times you hit a roadblock of a level that keeps you stuck, especially if you're in a no-booster time.

But occasionally I buy gold/or the Golden Ticket offer, and the JUMP that offer just took in price, without giving much more than before. Feels like robbery.

Or how the weekly Soda Level race took a significant jump, in how much gold to spend in a week to reach next level. I got downgraded two (weeks) levels, when the game changed, that's how much the difference is.

Just too bad on the game, because less is going to spend money. Incredible that they don't get that they earn less busy rasing prices.

• dm1
    dm1 Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options

Agree..you have to spend money to advance to higher levels. I am about done also spending $$$ The golden ticket also used to be 300 gold bars and now it's only 150. Summer is coming so will be cutting down on playing this game. I know I am done with the other games..Pet Rescue, etc.

• DanishWolf
    Options

Wait, what?? 300 gold bars to 150 gold. Wooow. What is your Golden Ticket offer usually, and for how much if I may ask?

Here I am complaining because my Golden Ticket offer went from 50 or 60 gold + some boosters for 2 hours, to 75 gold and same amount of boosters, but an 80% increase in price.. and you got some offer with 300 Gold bars (now 150).

There's SO many differences in what players get offered. Like the ones that are offered free moves for ads. I never had that option.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?