Why i cant use the golden bars?We need back !

Options
Anairda76
Anairda76 Posts: 3 Newbie

Its about the daily rewards i need to use the 3 balls reward for 39 golden bars.

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,487 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Anairda76 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga.

I'm sorry you can't use your gold bars to buy boosters.
    Please make sure you have the latest version of the game and your device software installed.
    Please try our standard fixes:

• clear the cache
    • force close all apps
    • Turn off your device completely for at least 10 seconds.
    • After turning it on, make sure you have a stable internet connection and are logged into the game.

Let me know if you're still having problems.
    Have a nice day. 🌺

• Anairda76
    Options

I did delete the cookies, i have the latest version and still dont work.It is about the app wich alowed me to sell 39 golden bars for new rewards.This is not working.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,487 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Anairda76 I'm sure you're referring to the gumball machine that gives you free boosters every 2 days and you can buy boosters in the golden version:

For me, it has also disappeared since the last update. An inquiry with the support showed that it is only no longer offered in certain countries. In the Netherlands, the feature was removed in 2022, for German players this year.

Specifically, I was told this: “when a feature is removed in a country like this it has to do with the countries laws and regulations”.

I'm sorry that you probably live in a country where this feature will no longer be available.
    I hope you continue to enjoy the game. 🤗

• Anairda76
    Options

I live in Romania…I will delete the game then...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?