Why does game keep crashing?

Options
HNG0129
HNG0129 Posts: 3 Newbie

I've lost a lot of bombs for this issue, closes mid play. And... I watched 2.5 ads for extra moves and game crashes again. This has happened several.times today alone. It is up to date and my Android is also.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,125 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @HNG0129

I am sorry about this. Please visit the guide in Help Center: ➡️ Why is my game crashing

Hope it helps 🍀

• HNG0129
    HNG0129 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I've taken all those steps. It's quite annoying. It happen often on other king games too.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,125 Soda Moderator
    Options

That's annoying @HNG0129

What Android device are you playing on? Make and model please -  Android Settings- About Phone - (for example Model number SM-F695)

What version of the game do you have?
    Which Android version do you have?
    Do you have enough free memory? King recommends at least 2GB of free memory storage.
    You might try general troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 10 seconds - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game - (re)play some levels. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

*Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?