When clicking "played before" button, nothing happens in the Candy Crush Soda Saga

Options
emily52618
emily52618 Posts: 2 Newbie

I really like the game! (Candy Crush Soda Saga) and I am currently on 4000+ level. Recently I bought a new phone and wanted to transfer my data on my previous phone to this new one (both phones are android). I am currently using Techno Spark 10C. It is a new phone so the requirements to have atleast 2GB in order to run the game is not a problem since the phone has an overall 128GB. I am currently having an issue where when I click the "played before" button nothing happens. I didn't have the issue when I also transferred my data to the Candy Crush Saga game. I don't want to lose my data. I already done clearing the game data, uninstalling the game, and resetting and restarting my phone but it didn't work. I hope you can help me or fix it on the new update. Thank you!

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,122 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @emily52618

I am sorry about this. We have seen more reports and also reported it to the Studio. 

Do you play on an Android device? In that case we were told the Studio is working on a fix for Android version 5/6. If you use an other Android version, please try to update Android System Webview via Google Play Store.

If you still have access on your old device (without having to press "played before") you should be able to continue playing the game.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Answers

• Yosca
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @emily52618

I am sorry about this. We have seen more reports and also reported it to the Studio. 

Do you play on an Android device? In that case we were told the Studio is working on a fix for Android version 5/6. If you use an other Android version, please try to update Android System Webview via Google Play Store.

If you still have access on your old device (without having to press "played before") you should be able to continue playing the game.

Sorry for the inconvenience

• emily52618
    emily52618 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited April 25
    Options

Thank you! I now successfully move my data! I did follow the advice to update the Android System WebView on my phone and it works! Thank you so much!

• Yosca
    Options

Glad to hear this @emily52618

Happy crushing 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?