Purchased a yummy mix for $29.40(NZ) on the 29th Dec Not happy

angief67
angief67 Posts: 19 Level 2
Hey can anyone please help me!!!
I purchased on the 29th Dec 2017 and I dont often buy these packs but thought I would treat myself
Anyhow all up I had 154 cold bars which I thought Ill only use if I need to buy extra moves
Today I only have 14 gold bars and I swear not I or anyone else has used them!!
I know its first world problems but I want my 140 bars that have gone back!! 
is that possible??

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @angief67, thank you for posting in the community.  You should never lose gold bars!  I am going to ask you to please complete this contact form:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your account to see what happened with the gold bars.  You should get an email from them along with a ticket number.  I wouldn't expect an answer from them until at least Wednesday because of the holidays.   If you don't get an email by Friday morning, please follow up with me here and I can have the Community Manager follow up from his end.

• angief67
    angief67 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Hi Elsa still no email from King just wondering if you could let them know that
    Ange
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @angief67, I am going to elevate this to the Community Manager and he will be able to look into this to find out why you haven't heard from anyone.  Just be a bit patient because they are backed up.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi @angief67 ,

Thanks for your message! I've checked and with the same profile that you are writing here there are no pending tickets on the Player Support side of things. Make sure you reach out to them (you will receive an email once you have done it that confirms your request has been received).

If you have troubles with it, just let us know.

Cheers!
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?