jaynice
jaynice Posts: 1 Newbie

I accidentally deleted candy crush soda app

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,228 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @jaynice A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that you have accidentally deleted your game!!

Can you tell me something... have a created an account with Facebook OR Kingdom and saved your game through that account?

** If you do have any of these accounts, you can simply download and install the game again. Then log-into your account and that's it! You will find yourself where you left off before you deleted the App.

** If you did not save your game before, install the App first and let me know. I will tell you what to do.

Please post back by typing your reply in the empty box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🍬

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @jaynia welcome to our community. I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Please check out the “Idea” area for some of our candy crush games here. Vote! Vote! Vote!

• JCSnoopy
    JCSnoopy Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I accidentally uninstalled my candy crush soda. How do I reinstall it on my new Samsung Ultra Galaxy s21 does not work. I was on 2100+. I have been playing it since at lease 2015

• JCSnoopy
    JCSnoopy Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

My King games will not install or work on my Samsung s21 Ultra.

• dcurci
    dcurci Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Reinstalled candy crush soda but cannot vet back to my level 2002

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @dcurci

Do you mean the game app has problem with loading? Or you see the map normally but you're back to level 1 ?

Do you use a King/FB account to save your progress?

• petit3xxx
    petit3xxx Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

How do I fix my candy crush soda game. It doesn't want to finish loading. It downloads and gets stuck on loading?

• Shina04
    Shina04 Posts: 1,078 Level 4
    Options

Hi if I want to re install candy crush soda saga game. Than all the booster will be deleted

• nancyp7548
    nancyp7548 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

i had trouble with my computer and had to start over . cant get candy crush soda saga in again dont have any trouble with the other games

• Nonisworld
    Nonisworld Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Still trying to get back to my level 2557and restore me to my team. Help!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?