Is my Candy Crush Soda broken?

Options
Terry_Blanchette
Terry_Blanchette Posts: 7 Level 2
Level: 660
ID: 1033815447
Is my Candy Crush Soda broken? I have been on lvl 660 like forever. It is impossible to do.
For a very long time, like over a year, I have not received ANY bonus candies, etc. even when it says I won one. If there's a daily bonus I don't receive that either, There is nowhere to ask friends for lives, No nothing, Just the basic game with nothing extra. I've been playing it like this like forever but now on lvl 660 I can't go any farther.  Please help....  :(   I play the game from FaceBook on my PC laptop with my Chrome browser.

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,669 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

At the moment most of our exciting extra challenges are predominately on mobile platforms. 

In the future we will be adding these onto Facebook and King.com but I don't have an exact date just yet I'm afraid. As the majority of our players play on mobile devices it was decided to focus on these platforms first, before extending onto other platforms. 

If you have access to a Windows 10 computer then the special event will generally always be available there as well, you can download the game from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/candy-crush-soda-saga/9nblggh1zrpv?activetab=pivot:overviewtab 

Remember to connect the game app to your Facebook account so your progress can sync and hopefully you'll have better luck with level 660 :) 

Answers

• Terry_Blanchette
    Options
    I think this is the closest I ever got in doing the quest. :(  In my last move there is always a chocolate candy ball that drops but I can never use it because I'm out of moves. It's drops just to peeve me off.  Hahaha

• Terry_Blanchette
    Options
    OK, to ask friends for lives works now. I did give the game permission before but it didn't work. I just tried it again and now it's working but getting bonuses to help me in the game is not working.
  • Terry_Blanchette
    Options
    Is anybody ever going to look into my problem as to why I not getting any bonus candies whatsoever even when it said I won some, to help me get passed this level? I haven't gotten any bonus candies for over a year and I'm getting really sick and tired of trying to pass this level.>:(
  • Terry_Blanchette
    Options
    Do I have to keep posting all the time for someone to look into my problem? What is the use of having this support forum if you're not willing to help me or even reply?
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,669 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

At the moment most of our exciting extra challenges are predominately on mobile platforms. 

In the future we will be adding these onto Facebook and King.com but I don't have an exact date just yet I'm afraid. As the majority of our players play on mobile devices it was decided to focus on these platforms first, before extending onto other platforms. 

If you have access to a Windows 10 computer then the special event will generally always be available there as well, you can download the game from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/candy-crush-soda-saga/9nblggh1zrpv?activetab=pivot:overviewtab 

Remember to connect the game app to your Facebook account so your progress can sync and hopefully you'll have better luck with level 660 :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?