Errors with Shipmates

Options
2Β»

Answers

• astroparty
    astroparty Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Thanks, might need to wait a bit. Also, I think sometimes the battle will give you a "bot" opponent right? I mean an artificial one generated by the game, instead of real player

• michimune
    michimune Posts: 312 Level 3
    Options

I don't think so. But I think the opponent is chosen from a group of players that is controlled by a server serving your area only. They are not chosen from around the world, just from the server responsible to your area, because I have met the same opponents many times, it is very low probability if the opponent is chosen from around the world. I have met an opponent that is choosing my friends as Shipmates, but I never battle with my friends.

You said bot opponent. I think the opponents in Soda race have a similar concept. You are not competing with REAL TIME players, you are just competing with the pass record of those players. Those players are sitting very far away levels from you now, therefore you can use some tricks to do false start in a race.

Have you ever seen the classic movie ' Back to the Future '? When you traveled to the past for the daily bonus, you should back to the future immediately after finishing that, otherwise you may alter the history, everything mess up.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?