No me salen anuncios nunca, por que??

Goodcream
Goodcream Posts: 1 Newbie

A mis amigos y a mi madre les aparece la posibilidad de jugar viendo un anuncio o les regalan boosters... A mi no me sale nunca

Answers

• mahS2
    mahS2 Posts: 7 Level 2

Eu tmbm não tenho mais esse recurso e não sei o porque sumiu

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,130 Soda Moderator

Welcome to Soda Community @Goodcream

The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get lives, while others can get boosters or other items from this feature. All the features that are in testing are moved around to be tested by as many players as possible. In that process, some players will have those special features for weeks, some have it for months some players have it for years, and some have never seen any ads (like me).

We do not know which group you fall into. And, until the feature is done testing, it won't become a permanent feature!

So if you are missing the ads in your game right now, make sure you have the latest update and hopefully you see ads at some point 🙏🏻

• vane777
    vane777 Posts: 2 Newbie

Yo tenia esta función de juegos, desafíos, oportunidades para ganar boosters y de un día a otro me la quitaron tengo más de 5 años en Candy Crush creo que deben valorar los jugadores que tenemos muchos años haciendo vida en esta app

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?