Candy Crush Soda - SERIOUSLY?

Options
DreamDancer
DreamDancer Posts: 286 Level 3
Fork this, game reset my daily login bonus days AND cleared my costume?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @DreamDancer,

Thank you for the point-wise answers :)

You have lost only the "Rainbow Road" right.  Hoping your level progress is not lost!!  Few months ago, I have lost those both & King Team was able to restore both after few emails exchange  =)  

To get back your onto the "Rainbow", you will have to contact the "King Team".  Please follow below link and fill the form,.  First, you will receive an automated message.  Within a week, a person from the King Team will contact you and take more details.  Here is the link  https://soporto.king.com/contact

Hoping for the Best & have a nice day / evening :+1:

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @DreamDancer, hope you are having fun in the games & nice time on the Community :)

Would you mind me asking 'what do you meant by Costume'?  Did you loose the "Rainbow Road"?  

The "Daily Bonus" should not reset to "Zero" unless we forget to log-in a day.  So, please make sure you have not missed any days to collect it.

And with regards to the "Costume", please reply to this post.  Thanks  =)

** I like your screen name  B)
  • DreamDancer
    DreamDancer Posts: 286 Level 3
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Pummy_Raj said:
    A.) Would you mind me asking 'what do you meant by Costume'?  Did you loose the "Rainbow Road"?  

B.) The "Daily Bonus" should not reset to "Zero"

C.) ** I like your screen name  B)
    A.) Yes, the Rainbow Road was missing.
    B.) I have a schedule of when I log in, even if it's only to ensure that I've logged in, because some days my schedule is super hectic.
    C.) Been that for many, many years now, about 15 or so.
  • PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @DreamDancer,

Thank you for the point-wise answers :)

You have lost only the "Rainbow Road" right.  Hoping your level progress is not lost!!  Few months ago, I have lost those both & King Team was able to restore both after few emails exchange  =)  

To get back your onto the "Rainbow", you will have to contact the "King Team".  Please follow below link and fill the form,.  First, you will receive an automated message.  Within a week, a person from the King Team will contact you and take more details.  Here is the link  https://soporto.king.com/contact

Hoping for the Best & have a nice day / evening :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?