I've lost of my Goldbar of candy crush soda after connecting to fb.

Kan_NG
Kan_NG Posts: 11 Level 2
Hi,

When I connect  to Facebook my Gold bar was reduce from 8693 to 401. This is not first time, it happen last year I lost almost everything. So this time I did create a Kingdom account to save my progress and Gold bar. My nick name is xxx and email address is xxxxx@gmail.com.( I think it is safe to connect Facebook for other back up). Because of previous bad experience so I took the picture before connect to Facebook. I delete old Soda Saga on Facebook first. After connect to Facebook it lost the Gold bar. I have attached the picture. Pic1 show 8693. Pic 2 show 401. Can you check with my account history and restore it. Please help!

Thanks,

Kan

Best Answer

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hey @Kan_NG ,

Thanks for flagging it, busy days these days!

We have run a full investigation and sadly this is not something we can do. In the future, make sure your account is correctly connected and that you are playing the game according to our terms and conditions.

If you have any other question, please let us know!

Cheers and looking forward to seeing you around,
    Xarly

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Kan_NG, thank you for posting here in the community.  May I ask you how were you able to accumulate so many gold bars in the game? 

You should never lose gold bars at all!  I am going to forward your message to the Community Manager and maybe he can look into your account to see what's going on.  Please bear in mind that this is the weekend so he might not get back to you until maybe mid-week.
  • Kan_NG
    Hi Elsa,

I play Soda many years and spent many hours everyday. I play Bubblegum Hill to  accumulate Gold bars and Lollipop Hammer. It is more easy to get Gold bars before. One time you can earn 20 to 40 Gold bars in average. I have earn 100 once and more then 50 many time,  not now only 2 or 1. I have 12491 Lollipop Hammer now. So you know how many time I play with  Bubblegum Hill.

May I explain more detail. I play Soda on FB and my smart phone separately, never link together. I give up FB one long ago.  My smart phone shown some issue, so I want to back up. I create a Kingdom account to save my progress and Gold bars. I use my Ipad log in and get the same progress and Gold bars. When I opened the game on smart phone  I got the message “connect to Facebook to reassure your progress is saved.’ I think I need to connect to Facebook to complete the backup. After connect  to Facebook my Gold bar was reduce from 8693 to 401.

I think the issue is when connect to Facebook. It is connect to FB old one (I give up long ago one and remove from FB. Somehow the data still there.), not the smart phone one. Because I use same email address on FB and Kingdom account (my bad).

Thank you for the help.

Kan

• _Elsa_
    edited January 2019
    Hi @Kan, thank you for the details.  I have forwarded your message to her so you should hear back from him this week.  Just can't guarantee if it will be tomorrow or the next day but he will write you here.
  • Xarly
    Hi @Kan_NG ,

We can only see the data since you connected, which, as you mention, is exactly at 401 Gold Bars. If you wish to have the gold bars from your other Facebook Account then we need the Game ID from there. 

In order to find it, just go to settings > apps and websites and click on the game. Inside the "Learn more" part you will find a message that says:

If you need help or have a problem, "report Game" to contact its developer. You may need your user ID for "Game", which is "and a long number". That long number would be your ID.

And that's it! I'll be waiting for your reply.

Cheers,

Xarly

• Kan_NG
    edited January 2019

Hi Xarly ,

I don't want to connect to a Facebook account. That one I gave up and removed from the FB a long time ago. I did create a Kingdom account on January 3. I found that I could link to my IPad and get the same progress and gold bars. So the Kingdom account is OK. When I open the game on my smartphone, I receive the message "Connect to Facebook to make sure your progress is saved." This is misleading, let me connect to Facebook. I want to reconnect to Kingdom account I created.

Can you look at my Kingdom account? Is there two data? One is FB and the other is what I created on January 3. My Kingdom account email address is xxxxx@gmail.com and my smart phone game ID is 2272331757.

Thank you for your help.

Kan

• Kan_NG

Hi Elsa,

I can't open the notification. I received the message  "Permission Problem

You don't have permission to do that."

Thanks,

Kan

• _Elsa_
    Ok then let's notify @Xarly and he should be able to come here to help you.  But things are a bit hectic over in the office so please be patient and if he doesn't respond to you tomorrow then he should get back to you by the beginning of next week.
  • Xarly
    Hi @Kan_NG ,

Sorry for the delay. I have checked both the account associated to the email and the account associated to your ID now. Although the one associated with the ID has all of what you mention, the other one does not have any time played on Soda whatsoever (only very few levels on Candy Crush Saga). With such information I'm afraid I cannot restore the gold bars you are claiming.

I can only suggest that from now on you make sure you are well connected (like you are with the current setup). That way, as long as your profile is connected to the Kingdom or Facebook, your gold bars will always be safe.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Kan_NG
    edited January 2019

Hi Xarly,

Thank you for your reply. I am not cheating you to get a gold bar. I posted here to solve my problem. You can see that the photo is 8693, I have 12491 lollipop hammer now.You can see attached photo. So you know how many times I played with Bubblegum Hill. I follow the King web site suggest  to created a Kingdom account on January 3 to save my progress and Gold bars . I found that I could link to my IPad and get the same progress and gold bars. So the progress and gold bars have been saved in the Kingdom account. The account has been successfully created. As web site mentioned gold bars are always safe in Kingdom account.

As you mentioned  above "there does not have any time played on Soda". I only play Soda on my smartphone not FB.(These two games are played separately, never connected together.) I already completed level 2815 (recent one last week) and won two Gold bars in the Race challenge. You can see the progress on my photo. I need to spend time playing games to reach 2815. My iPad shows the same progress through the Kingdom account. Therefore, some of the errors shown here don't have any time or progress history to play Soda. The data is incorrect. This is not the smart phone data I saved on January 3 in Kingdom . Is it disappear after connecting to FB ? The data should be still somewhere in your system. Can you dig it out?

I wonder what is the gold bar data it uses when connecting to the FB? For example, my FB has 401 gold bars and 8693 on my smart phone. (These two games are played separately, never connected together.) After you connect FB, do you get 401, 8693 or added together? If the result is 401, then the other disappears? There may be some glitch in the system.

A pop-up message "Connect to Facebook to make sure your progress has been saved". It let me connected to FB. But this is not true and not safe. This is completely misleading.

This is not the first time for me, it happened last year. I did not create any accounts during that time. I lost everything. You can see my other old discussions.  Due to the bad experience of the past, this time why I took a photo before connecting to Facebook. Please help me to restore it.

Thanks,

Kan

• Kan_NG
    Hi Xarly,

Do you have any updates?

Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?