Cant move past level 2875

Options
danielle1318
danielle1318 Posts: 4 Newbie
i can’t go past level 2875 due to construction. But I am seeing a lot of other players on levels way past me. How come I can’t play further? 

Best Answers

• Lilbittydizzy
    Lilbittydizzy Posts: 3 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I am wondering the same thing myself!! I see people on 2880, etc. yet I get to 2875 and am at a dead stop. I have unlimited stuff from purchasing my golden ticket items and now I am out the $20 because I can't even use my purchased items! I'll be disputing that on my apple pay. Not paying for something I can't use!!
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    i can’t go past level 2875 due to construction. But I am seeing a lot of other players on levels way past me. How come I can’t play further? 
    Hi @danielle1318 (and @Lilbittydizzy!),

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting your question here! The reason why you see other players at a higher level is because on Windows we release the newer levels a bit earlier than in other platforms to make sure that they ran smoothly and guarantee their performance before spreading it to every platform.

I hope this clears things out! If you guys have any other questions, you know where to find us :smile:.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Answers

• Lilbittydizzy
    Lilbittydizzy Posts: 3 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I am wondering the same thing myself!! I see people on 2880, etc. yet I get to 2875 and am at a dead stop. I have unlimited stuff from purchasing my golden ticket items and now I am out the $20 because I can't even use my purchased items! I'll be disputing that on my apple pay. Not paying for something I can't use!!
  • danielle1318
    danielle1318 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    That is very frustrating. 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @danielle1318 (and @Lilbittydizzy!),

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting your question here! The reason why you see other players at a higher level is because on Windows we release the newer levels a bit earlier than in other platforms to make sure that they ran smoothly and guarantee their performance before spreading it to every platform.

I hope this clears things out! If you guys have any other questions, you know where to find us :smile:.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?