πŸ“’ Soda Cup: Feedback Thread - Let us know your experience! πŸ“’

Options

Comments

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,476 Level 5
    Options
    πŸŽ‰ My experience with the Soda Cup was fantastic! No issues at all.

Hi @LoFiGummy I don't think I had any real issues. My event showed up later than others I think, but I got it and made it all the way to the end where I was in first place until finally I had to go to bed. That's when I slipped into second place. So no sleep for the next soda cup

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,476 Level 4
    Options
    🚫 I wasn't able to participate in the event.

I was reading the comments and realized I didn't even have the whistles in my game.

• nekocat
    nekocat Posts: 15,579 Level 5
    edited June 25
    Options
    πŸ€” I had significant problems with the Soda Cup, but I still enjoyed it.

This was my first participation in the Soda Cup.

I did have one very annoying big issue; but I think that belong to the app istelf: the game keeps crashing very often, and many times in the middle of a level being played. This is an ongoing problem for me despite all the trouble shooting actions I have taken, including disinstalling the app twice... to no avail.

Another major issue I face relates to the ads that provide free additionnal moves. Many actually end up closing the Soda app. This is akin to losing the level, which is not the case, with all its negative consequences. It is a recurring issue in Soda and it would be nice to see it fixed.

In competition these problems mean lost time, lost winning streak (with all its helpful perks) and a lot of added stress. I ended using gold bars for additionnal moves rather than risking the ads πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Despite these problems, I enjoyed the Cup.

I think it would be nice to be able to see the final count of whistles at the very end of levels (before they are added to the score.). And if there was a way to prevent players from playing off line….

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,717 Friends Moderator
    Options
    🚫 I wasn't able to participate in the event.

I did not get the event in my game.

• Palash_Sarma
    Palash_Sarma Posts: 11,413 Level 5
    Options
    😊 My experience with the Soda Cup was good, but I had some minor issues.

I really enjoyed the game, I reached final.I did not make it top 1, my leaderboard high point's above 20,000, I have problem earlier event sometimes disappear and reappear again.

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,804 Level 5
    Options
    😞 My experience with the Soda Cup had major issues, and I couldn't enjoy the event.

My points kept going to zero every time I login to diff devices even though I could only play Soda Cup on just one device. A major disappointment for seeing my points resetting and not able to play on diff devices.

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,627 Level 4
    edited June 25
    Options

I did not enjoy the event. The instructions are not very clear at the beginning about how I can play. When the pink door is open, I played the level , but the level has no level number. I was quite confused at the beginning. Even when I managed to progress, I have lost the 15 goldbars which I usually get when I am the first in the race. Up until now, I have never able to be in the race, no goldbars for a long time now ever since the soda cup race. I don’t get to play the weekly race either. I am patiently waiting for the pink door to disappears , and hoping to get back to normal.

• Ibnana
    Ibnana Posts: 3,488 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I qualifqualified throughought but the event kept disappearing .. DisDisappointed! Typing in the community still challengeschallenges me on the regregular sorry everyone. Really, really want to be an active participant. But not like this

• SApple2
    SApple2 Posts: 2,795 Level 5
    edited June 25
    Options
    😊 My experience with the Soda Cup was good, but I had some minor issues.

Thanks @Yosca for the tag πŸ™‚

@LoFiGummy

I enjoyed and had fun except for some issues:

1.) Disappearance of the event in the qualifying and quarter final every time it was turned on. It would only appear after playing any old levels.

2.) Candies freezing in the middle of playing.

My post is weirdly acting up πŸ™

any suggestions for improvement

1.) Test and keep testing before going live. There were numerous problems encountered by players. It's unacceptable when one is faced with major issues like event and scores disappearing. The tendency of players is to give up.

2.) Bring back where we can check our competitors profile to know that we're actually playing with actual players not computer generated.

3.) Disallow playing offline to make it a fair game for everyone.

4.) Let us compete with players with the same map levels.

5.) Let the Door be opened to everyone not just those literally at the end of the map when this feature finally works.

πŸ˜ƒ

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 21,257 Level 5
    Options
    😞 My experience with the Soda Cup had major issues, and I couldn't enjoy the event.

Lots of countless problems

My problem in the past was that they always put me in groups with high scores

Now add to that

The icon disappears

Yellow candy does not count

I was in first place and found myself in last place and then I completely disappeared

It was the worst experience ever

I hope this does not happen again in the future

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?