We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Glitch after game update.

DanishWolf
DanishWolf Posts: 139 Level 3

@Yosca

Hi, I have a feedback for the game team.

For the last days, after the recent game introduced updates and that mega sprinkle ball, I think a small mistake was made in another part of the programming.

It's ALWAYS been so that when you have a level where you have to uncover the 'green' gummibears under the ice blocks, the fish prioritizes removing ice with a bear beneath. Buy not anymore. Now the fish picks any random ice block. The first time I observed this, I thought I saw it wrong, but now I have observed it happen several times, and I have lost levels (breaking streaks) because of it.

So instead of fixing the levels where a fish prioritize random liquorice or blocks, instead of removing the candy so a bubble bear can get over the line (which needs a fix), they 'un-fixed' that fish takes the right ice blocks 😬😅

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 16,940 Soda Moderator

Hi @DanishWolf

Thanks for your feedback! I've never really paid attention to which game mode the fish still does its job 😬😅

Previously, the fish did what I wanted to see: to help me further in the game, clearing blockers and, for example, when I had to get rid of that last candy to get the bear above the ring, the fish removed that candy. That changed at some point and I assumed that in each game mode the fish just did its own thing and was less helpful 🤷

Anyway, I’ll pass it on and I hope they’ll respond 🤗

• DanishWolf
    DanishWolf Posts: 139 Level 3
    edited July 23

Yes. The fish used to fully do their job, but then the liquorice/blocker issue started quite a while ago, but the fish always still took the ice covered bears as they should. The Bubble bear levels was the levels affected by the fish taking the wrong things before.

The ice block levels is definitely a new issue that just started. I had a level last night where I watched *four* fish across my last 5 moves, not take that last piece of ice I needed for the last bear, but instead every other ice on the field. When I ran out of moves, the only ice not removed was that last layer above over the bear🤦🏻‍♀️

I've had that happen in three levels, just since yesterday morning. At the end of the level, all ice was removed, except that last layer over a the last bear, fish taking ice anywhere else but that.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?