We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

My daily bonus is stuck on day 14 for over week despite being on WiFi

Ziggy72
Ziggy72 Posts: 5 Level 2

why is my daily bonus not moving from day 14 and yes I’m on wifi

Best Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,298 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hi @Ziggy72 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga. πŸ’¦

This actually sounds very strange and seems to be related to your device. By the way, you don't need Wi-Fi for the daily bonus, you can also pick it up offline. Please try the following:

Updates: Make sure you have the latest game and device updates
    Memory: Do you have sufficient memory on your device? King recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    Cache:
    Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data!)
    Clear Cache (iOS): Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage > The game > Offload App.
    Restart: Sometimes, restarting the game can clear any temporary glitches. Force close all open apps and restart your device. Leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it on again.
    I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any help.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 16,940 Soda Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hi @Ziggy72 welcome to Soda Community!

That's strange that your Daily Bonus remains on day 14 πŸ€” Please try the standard troubleshooting as this can often resolve an issue:

Restart: Force close all open apps and restart your device. Leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it on again.

Memory: Do you have sufficient memory on your device? King recommends having at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.Β 

Connection: Try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data

Clear Cache: inΒ Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€” inΒ iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

Let me know if it persists πŸ™‚

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,298 Friends Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hi @Ziggy72 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga. πŸ’¦

This actually sounds very strange and seems to be related to your device. By the way, you don't need Wi-Fi for the daily bonus, you can also pick it up offline. Please try the following:

Memory: Do you have sufficient memory on your device? King recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    Cache:
    Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data!)
    Clear Cache (iOS): Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage > The game > Offload App.
    Restart: Sometimes, restarting the game can clear any temporary glitches. Force close all open apps and restart your device. Leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it on again.
    I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any help.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 16,940 Soda Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Hi @Ziggy72 welcome to Soda Community!

That's strange that your Daily Bonus remains on day 14 πŸ€” Please try the standard troubleshooting as this can often resolve an issue:

Restart: Force close all open apps and restart your device. Leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it on again.

Memory: Do you have sufficient memory on your device? King recommends having at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.Β 

Connection: Try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data

Clear Cache: inΒ Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€” inΒ iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

Let me know if it persists πŸ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?