Introduce yourself and meet the community!

2Next

Comments

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 4,536 Legend
    I probably never leave the office if I have to work there, that just beyond amazing @Xarly πŸ₯°
    Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 1,422 Community Manager
    I know right? :awesome:

I was mind-blown when I got to visit. Our offices here in Barcelona are very cozy and really good but the London ones are just state of the art!

Some players, like @Yaz_Milani pointed out, get to visit some of our offices in special occasions so maybe one day you guys get to do it too! :scream:

• LizzyLemondropLizzyLemondrop Posts: 82 ✭✭✭
    edited February 7
    Hey there,
    I'm LizzyLemondrop and I'm in my second year playing Candy Crush Soda Saga :) It's been fun and the friendly community here makes it even better.
  • preston72preston72 Posts: 4
    I'm Preston 
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Hi @preston72 and @LizzyLemondrop how is your day so far :)
    Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • minderella43minderella43 Posts: 5
    I love to play candy crush soda
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 3,236 Legend
    Hi @Xarly - thank you for sharing the video earlier. I am a HUGE CC fan and play all 4 versions. Soda & Friends are my two favorite. I have spent most of my time on the Friends forum but will make sure I pop in here more often. Love helping out when I can. Have a great day!!
    With great knowledge comes great responsibility! πŸ¬πŸ™πŸ»
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 1,422 Community Manager
    Hey @Foley1362 ,

I've heard great things about you from the people at Friends so I'm looking forward to getting to know you better here as well! 

Big fan of your signature by the way :wink:
    spiderman GIF

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 3,236 Legend
    Thank you @Xarly. Looking forward to it as well! 

Love the Spidey gif 😁
    With great knowledge comes great responsibility! πŸ¬πŸ™πŸ»
  • annikilinannikilin Posts: 1
    Hello, can somebody tell me what I can do, When I open the gane un muy computer it's black and stays that este, un Facebook there Is no problem, Is there any solution? Please hello :(

2Next