My quests have stopped updating

Alex_Snook
Alex_Snook Posts: 2 Newbie

My quests keep saying they will update in 96 hours but has been like this for a few days now. How can I resolve?

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2017

Hello Alex Snook,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  I'm not sure if this will work but it has in the past for other timing issues. Log into Candy Crush, go to your time and date on your device, set the date to July 12th, just to be on the safe side, go back into Candy Crush, see if the hours change, then don't forget to set your date to current right after that. It should stay the same once you go ahead that many days. If not, I'll try and get a King Care moderator to look into your account. 

Hope this helps! 

Jilly 

• Alex_Snook
    Alex_Snook Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Jilly

Ive done this but it doesn't seem to have resolved the problem. 

Thanks

Alex

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑

Okay Alex, darn, I will get you the assistance of a King Care moderator to look into your account and try and get a fix for you. 

Thank you for you patience,

Jilly 

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Alex & Jilly,

Thank you both for posting and commenting here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Timia
    Timia Posts: 2 Newbie
    My quests are not showing and in the pic you can see the green spinning dot under the gold bar. This has been going on for the past 5 days, I have updated and emptied cache, restarted my phone, with no success.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?