πŸ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges HERE! !πŸ₯€

πŸ†š Soda Showdown – 🧟 Zany Zombies vs. πŸ§™ Wicked Witches!

LoFiGummy
LoFiGummy Posts: 1,822 Community Manager
edited September 30 in Contests

Hey Sodalicious players! πŸ‘»

The spookiest season of the year is coming up, and it’s time to pick your side in a battle of epic proportions! Introducing the πŸ†š Soda Halloween Showdown, where you’ll join either the Zany Zombies 🧟 or the Wicked Witches πŸ§™ to complete fun challenges and earn some sweet rewards.

The sign-ups for the challenge will start on September 30 (and be open throughout the Season) with the challenge schedule as follows:

• Challenge 1: October 7
  • Challenge 2: October 14
  • Challenge 3: October 21
  • Challenge 4: October 28

πŸŽƒ How To Join

1. Choose Your Team: Decide if you want to join the Zany Zombies or the Wicked Witches. Each team will have a thread to chat, share tips, and encourage each other. Sign up in your team’s thread (links below)!
  2. Weekly Challenges: A new team challenge will be posted here every week. It could be anything from clearing a set number of levels to racking up the highest scores. Your team’s collective effort will determine the winner!
  3. Earning Badges:
    • Winning a Challenge: The team that wins each challenge will earn special in-game rewards.
    • End of Season Prizes: At the end of the season, the team with the most victories will receive a Gold Medal Badge πŸ… featuring both a Witch and a Zombie, but with a gold frame! The runner-up team will receive a Silver Medal Badge πŸ₯ˆ with a silver frame.

⚠ Please note: Once you've signed up for a team you may not switch to the other team, so choose wisely!

πŸŽƒ Choose Your Team

Ready to get started? Click below to join your team and start the spooktacular fun!

πŸ‘‰ Join the Zany Zombies! 🧟

πŸ‘‰ Join the Wicked Witches! πŸ§™

πŸŽƒ Current Challenge

πŸ”œ Challenge 1: Starting October 7!

Information will be available about the challenge once it starts! Check back in here on October 7th! Now it's time to sign-up in the team threads above!

πŸŽƒ Rewards & Prizes

Join the weekly challenges above to get rewards from them. At the end of the season, the teams will be placed on how many challenges they won - with the rewards listed below!

πŸ₯‡ 1st Placing Team πŸ₯‡

• Gold Team Badge
  • x10 Players in the team will randomly be chosen to get 20 GBs
  • ALL Team members gets x1 Supersonic Lolly

πŸ₯ˆ 2nd Placing Team πŸ₯ˆ

• Silver Team Badge
  • x10 Players in the team will randomly be chosen to get 10GBs
  • ALL Team Members gets x1 Lollipop Hammer

Optional: Before the showdown begins, we want your input! Vote in the poll below to help us decide on a spooky extra for the event. Remember, the poll isn’t about Witches vs. Zombies, we’re keeping it fun and friendly!

πŸ†š Soda Showdown – 🧟 Zany Zombies vs. πŸ§™ Wicked Witches! 33 votes

🍬 I love to indulge in sweet treats and candy!
18%
kiara_waelCourtney1990DieOmimiDanishWolf200mimisLindaHS76 6 votes
πŸŽƒ I enjoy cozying up with pumpkin spice and everything nice.
15%
Lou_2002IbnanaJONH10PaulaB1nekocat 5 votes
πŸ•ΈοΈ I get crafty with homemade spooky decorations.
9%
amingyTranterbleuskyebo 3 votes
πŸ“Ί I watch all the Halloween or autumn-themed movies!
0%
🍁 I enjoy the change of season and the cooler weather.
42%
johamiltonWerner_CichySabrinaMEnergizerBunnybearwithmemaf34100MollySPrincess_JessicaRacoon7Palash_SarmateeweipingsteventsengLovelylockzzDebbiesgreat 14 votes
πŸ‚ I’m here for all things autumn, but I skip the spookiness!
15%
PummyRajKerrieMountainMomsudejoAmoonmoon 5 votes
Β«13

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?