Atascado en nivel

charltonn
charltonn Posts: 3 Newbie
edited October 2 in Discussions

Hace 6 días estoy atascado en el nivel 4881 al parecer tiene algún problema porque los peces creados se dirigen en direcciónes que no hacen ningún avance

Comments

• michimune
    michimune Posts: 471 Level 3

Your fish created from green soda seems to go crazy.

Which Candy Crush Soda version are you playing?

• queenagina
    queenagina Posts: 15 Level 2

The Halloween theme was on the games. Then I updated the app and it went away. I thought updating the app would give me new levels. Nope it didn’t. It’s been stuck on this for 4 days now.

• michimune
    michimune Posts: 471 Level 3

Many players have a crazy fish problem.

Version 1.277 is the first one not compatible with Android 5. It starts from Android 6. This means many settings have been changed in this one.

According to their past record, they often make mistakes at the change. For example many changes had been made in the second Soda Cup this year and then it became a disaster of many players. Soda Card event was another bad example of changes last month. Many players couldn't get their rewards at the last card.

Therefore I don't update my game immediately after a new version released especially that has many changes. And thanks for your testing to 1.277. There had a new version of 1.278 was released yesterday ( 3rd Oct ). You can test it either. Maybe the fish will normal again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?