πŸ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges HERE! !πŸ₯€

πŸ†šπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈ Soda Showdown: Challenge Thread - (Team Zany Zombies)

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,646 Friends Moderator

@maf34100 means that only 9 stars (i.e. 3 super hart levels) count daily. You've posted 4 levels with 12 stars. However, only 9 stars can be considered.

• MollyS
    MollyS Posts: 7,041 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 13

OK, I see now. Guess I got a bit carried away with the levels πŸ€ͺπŸ˜…

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,250 Soda Moderator

The week 1 challenge has now ended!

The CM will provide further details on Monday. Thank you for participating!

This thread will be closed temporarily

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,918 Community Manager

Hello all zombies! 🧟

The scores have now been tallied, and a winner of the first week of the πŸ†š Soda Showdown has been decided! After all that was said and done, it was a really close one!

• Challenge 1st Place πŸ₯‡ : Team Wicked Witches! πŸ§™β€β™€οΈ
    • Challenge 2nd Place πŸ₯ˆ : Team Zany Zombies! 🧟

As listed earlier, the rewards will be as follows:

• Challenge 1st Place: 2x Cross Lollipop, 2x Switch Hand to all team members
    • Challenge 2nd Place: 2x Lollipop Hammer to all team members

Please respond to this message with your Player ID, and we'll send out the rewards to you throughout the week! 😊

We'll post about Challenge #2 later today, which will have less of an emphasis on time - so please do not worry about "lost time/days" while we take your feedback and improve the Soda Showdown!

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 18,653 Pro Player 👑

Hi @LoFiGummy thank you for your announcement, my user ID is below my signature thank you in advance.

@Gumyupawpaw has joined our team, dear friend the new challenge will be posted here later today, please see LofiGummy's post above πŸ€—

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 54,945 Level 5

Hi @LoFiGummy my ID number is in my signature.

You did not announce the final scores and we want to know them.

We also need to know how the scores from challenge 1 will be combined with the scores from the next challenges

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 3,406 Level 5

Hi @LoFiGummy

My ID is located above my signature. Thank You.

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,918 Community Manager
    edited October 14

Now that we've been able to clear the results of the 1st challenge (we'll continue give out rewards over time of course), it's time for the 2nd one!

πŸ”΄ Challenge #2: Chocolate Levels is now live! πŸ”΄

1. πŸ•ΉοΈ Play aΒ Chocolate Level
    2. πŸ“Έ Screenshot the level and the result screen.
    3. πŸ“© Post the pictures here.

The chocolate blocks cleared will count to the team that you're a part of, and the team with them most total chocolate blocks 🍫 at the end of the challenge wins!

Extra Goal: The player with the highest score on a chocolate level that has been submitted, will add 3000 chocolate blocks to their teams total score at the end.

Each team member can submit a maximum of 5 Levels throughout the challenge, without any time limitation. Meaning that you can post it when it suits you, as long as it's before the challenge ends.

Each player must send a different chocolate level for their team. If someone on your team has already submitted a screenshot for that level, you can still submit your own score to try and beat their result. However, submitting a duplicate level won’t add more chocolate bars to the team’s total, it will only update the score for that specific level.

So talk to your team members in the thread and scheme towards your opponents!

A Chocolate Level features chocolate blockers as seen here below:

πŸ“… Challenge 2 Dates

• Start: October 14
    • End: October 20 at 11PM CET
    • Results: October 21

Make sure to check out theΒ Terms & Conditions for our contests.

🎁 Rewards Info

• Challenge #2 Reward: All players that participate, no matter the team will receive x1 SuperSonic Lolly!
    • Challenge #2 Extra Reward: The team that has the least number of players at the end of the challenge will receive x1 Lollipop Hammer. If both teams have equal number of players, then both teams receive this reward.

Note: The team results of Challenge #2 will be counted towards the 4 total challenges.

If you haven't joined a team, you can still do so on the links below:

πŸ§ŸπŸ‘‰Β Sign up for the Zombies Team!Β πŸ‘ˆπŸ§Ÿ

πŸ§™β€β™€οΈπŸ‘‰Β Sign up for the Witches Team!Β πŸ‘ˆπŸ§™β€β™€οΈ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?