No bonus games

cjneely
cjneely Posts: 2 Newbie
A week ago, my bonus games disappeared.  Today my calendar reset to day 1.  I have logged out and logged back in and restarted my phone.  Is there anything else I can do to fix this glitch?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello again @cjneely,  nice to see in Candy Soda Section :)

With regards to the "Daily Bonus", it is not a Glitch.  The King team had to reset it, and hence it went back to day 1.

Bubblegum Hill was recently over.  And all these Bonus Games are timely events and appear once in a while.  I will inform you if there is any other information =)

**  If you need to reply, please tap on "Type your Comment" box OR tag me with @ and my name (without space), just like how I wrote your name above.

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening :+1:

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello again @cjneely,  nice to see in Candy Soda Section :)

With regards to the "Daily Bonus", it is not a Glitch.  The King team had to reset it, and hence it went back to day 1.

Bubblegum Hill was recently over.  And all these Bonus Games are timely events and appear once in a while.  I will inform you if there is any other information =)

**  If you need to reply, please tap on "Type your Comment" box OR tag me with @ and my name (without space), just like how I wrote your name above.

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • orim90
    orim90 Posts: 5 Level 2
    The specials gifts that shows on my cellphone screen don't appear when i open the game. Please help me because I have several days with this problem
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2019
    Hi @orim90 - have you tried forceclosing the game and logging all the way out and back in to try and reset it? Make sure you are connected to a king or Fb acct first to make sure all progress is saved. 

If that doesn’t work take a screen shot here and tag one of our Superstars like @Pummy_Raj with your game device info and they can usually help you trouble shoot further!
  • orim90
    @Foley1362 I already did that, and deleted the app and installed again, and nothing... Also all the boosters that I had they disappeared 😭
  • KingChewy
    edited February 2019
    Hi @orim90 - I’m very sorry to hear that. I didn’t want you to delete/reinstall the app as this will cause the boosters that are not purchased to dissappear.

Can you please confirm what device you are using?

@Pummy_Raj or @firebombmarkus can you please assist?
  • orim90
    Yes @Foley1362 I use an Blu R2 LTE device.

Don't worry, I just want the Candy Crush saga as it used to be 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• KingChewy
    Completely understandable. We’ll need the Superstars to assist with the studio further. Good luck! 💪🏻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?