Still Can't Login Windows 10 PC

Options
Scoobydee
Scoobydee Posts: 15 Level 2
I still can't login via the Windows 10 app on my pc. It just shows a circle and looks like it is thinking.  On Soda saga the login is so large it is cut off and you can't see the login screen. Jelly Saga just hangs up on the login process. This needs to be fixed. I have submitted a supported email and they keep sending me instructions on connecting to Facebook. When I respond and say I am not connecting via Facebook and give my issues, I don't receive a response. What the heck is going on?

Best Answer

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Scoobydee - do you still need assistance with this? If so we have a couple of Superstar volunteers that are usually pretty good with helping on PC issues. Please let us know!
  • Scoobydee
    Options
    Foley1362 said:
    Hi @Scoobydee - do you still need assistance with this? If so we have a couple of Superstar volunteers that are usually pretty good with helping on PC issues. Please let us know!
    Hiya Foley1362, Yes, I finally got the login issues squared away. Unfortunately, I lost all my powerups and several levels, which I was really unhappy about, but I am able to at least connect. I hate losing money like that. I just know that I will be very careful about making purchases in the future if something goes wrong, because I lose everything. But I have my game back and it's being saved, so I am content. Thanks for reaching out. :)
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Scoobydee - I’m glad t hear it’s resolved! I am sorry to hear about the lives and boosters. Assuming that means you deleted and reinstalled the game which usually will wipe those out.  However it sounds like you are on the right path!

Happy Crushing 💪🏻
  • Scoobydee
    Options
    Foley1362 said:
    Hi @Scoobydee - I’m glad t hear it’s resolved! I am sorry to hear about the lives and boosters. Assuming that means you deleted and reinstalled the game which usually will wipe those out.  However it sounds like you are on the right path!

Happy Crushing 💪🏻
    No didn't reinstall, there was another option to reset that I was instructed to do that wasn't supposed to wipe everything out but it did. It never re-installed. I just wanted to clarify.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Scoobydee said:
    Foley1362 said:
    Hiya Foley1362, Yes, I finally got the login issues squared away. Unfortunately, I lost all my powerups and several levels, which I was really unhappy about, but I am able to at least connect. I hate losing money like that. I just know that I will be very careful about making purchases in the future if something goes wrong, because I lose everything. But I have my game back and it's being saved, so I am content. Thanks for reaching out. :)
    @Scoobydee,

Xarly here. I just saw your thread and wanted to ask you for your player ID. You can find how to get it here.

Just leave a comment with your player ID right below and I will make sure we compensate you the way you deserve.

Sorry we missed this but let me make it up to you! You should receive a compensation for all the troubles, even if the issue is now fixed.

Will be looking forward to your reply.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?