Why are my boosters all locked

Options
Donna_Knorr
Donna_Knorr Posts: 1 Newbie

This morning I had plenty of boosters, now they are all locked. I tried updating my tablet, signing out and signing back in.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Donna, what do you mean by locked?  Can you possibly upload a print screen here so that I can get a better idea of what's going on?  Here are some steps to do a print screen:  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

• kichaa
    kichaa Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Hi.. i'm currently at level 4248.. i'm playing candy crush on my mi note 3 phone using my facebook account.. i updated d game a few days ago... now my colour bombs and lollipop hammers are locked... it's irritating and frustrating.. how to get them unlocked again?
  • kichaa
    kichaa Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    My coconut wheels are blocked too.. :-(
  • Fltan
    Fltan Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    Hi, may I know do this booster being locked problem being resolved? As I am having same problem using my booster after I updated to latest version.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Wow this must be a new glitch because I never saw that before.  I am going to ask both of you to please do some troubleshooting because they are going to ask you to do that anyway.  Make sure to clear the history and make sure that you have the latest version of the game.  Then choose one of the links below to troubleshoot. @kichaa and @Fltan I need both of you to please write me back after doing the troubleshooting.  If it's still doing this then I need to elevate it to the Community Manager.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?