Which game mode is your favourite? - We want your feedback!

Comments

• LauraLMasonLauraLMason Posts: 234 ✭✭✭✭
    I usually find the jam to be quite challenging. The one thing I really hate are the licorice swirls. They can sometimes be impossible to get  rid of and are extra annoying on difficult levels!
  • Jason_MatsonJason_Matson Posts: 7
    I love bottles. Hide them and I will find a way to get a hold of them.🍼
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 17,821 Superstar
    edited February 23
    My all time favorite is the frosting!  Hey guys, I find it very interesting that both the chocolate and bubblegum are at the bottom.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,580 Legend
    I voted chocolate levels! Who knew such a delicious candy could be so evil?! 
  • John_SoriaJohn_Soria Posts: 2
    Hi I have been playing puzzle games for a long time now. I play Soda on and off. The levels are good but the reason why I stop playing is because the levels are the same. Candy Crush games tend to have the game game modes and obstacles except for Candy Crush Friends. That game is actually adding new modes/ obstacles. 
    A lot of the new puzzle games today offer A lot of different game modes and obstacles every update and I think those puzzle games are actually doing better. I don’t want to name them because I don’t know if that’s against the forum rules. King Games can learn a lot from other games developers. I feel like the only King game that is actually stilll doing is the original. Soda and jelly are falling behind. 
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 1,762 Community Manager
    edited March 7
    Thanks a lot for the feedback so far everyone! We keep looking at this and sending your feedback to the Studio that is currently looking into this.

Cheers and keep the opinions coming,
    Xarly
  • Wiggles777Wiggles777 Posts: 73 ✭✭✭
    I picked chocolate only because I have an absurd number of lollipop hammers and bubblegum would be my second.

Honey is hands down my least favorite and is ushually where all my hammers go to die.
  • Dollie67Dollie67 Posts: 6
      I like the jam or the chocolate.
    With Toffee my favorite mode is now off.
  • KerriannKerriann Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Like @firebombmarkus soda bears are my favourite.. next would be the honey.. I utterly hate spreading the jam!
    It's the bubble gum and chocolate that bother me. I always rush to stop it spreading. Bothers my happiness!! 😇
  • leonelleonel Posts: 12
    honey mode is my favourite ..it is very easy to win
  • justcuzzzjustcuzzz Posts: 4
    Bottles are my least favorite because the game seems to be geared towards not completing the level. I barely get by on luck and usually have to spend several days on them and it gets too boring. 
    My favorite game mode is a quest.
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Superstar
    I went with bottles. It was a toss up between that or honey bears. The one I find most challenging is the bubblegum. 😊

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • leonelleonel Posts: 12
    well spoken Anne Martin. I have the same opinion. we want our research back