I purchased the 6.99 package in Candy Crush soda saga and didnt receive the package.

hazeldl1
hazeldl1 Posts: 1 Newbie
I have the emails from Google and PayPal that show that Kkng received the money. I was not credited with the package in the game.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Hello @hazeldl1,

Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush Section of our friendly King Community :)

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the package you have purchased.  Please go to this link and select the option "King.Com". (located below to Facebook option).
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246195/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase

** You will be directed to King Support.  While filling out the form given, please select the TOPIC with "Problems with Purchase" and "SUBTOPIC" with "Purchased Items Not Received", then explain more in "Tell us what you need"!

If you need further clarifications, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

NOTE:  For future reference, if you have Questions in Candy Soda, please select that section from the "Home" tab located in top left corner of this screen.  

Hoping for the Best & have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi both- I will also move this thread to the Candy Crush Soda Saga community :-)

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?