Same application, different situation

itzhak
itzhak Posts: 3 Newbie
Hello. My girlfriend and i have same game application (soda). But when we finish level, she have an option to see video, and then to spin the wheel, and get gifts/couple more plays. And i dont have that option! I try to download the lastest version and it still the same. What should i do to have this option?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2019
    hello @itzhak

Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community. sorry to say that You have posted in the wrong place.
    Look at the homepage, there are different doors for each game.select specific games, and ask your questions. 
    i hope you understand. have a good day  :)
  • itzhak
    hello @itzhak

Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community. sorry to say that You have posted in the wrong place.
    Look at the homepage, there are different doors for each game.select specific games, and ask your questions. 
    i hope you understand. have a good day  :)
    My mistake. I play on cany crush saga
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hello @itzhak  
    Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received AD that mean you are now not under the testing group.
    thank you for understand. have a good day 
    B)  
  • itzhak
    Hello @itzhak  
    Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received AD that mean you are now not under the testing group.
    thank you for understand. have a good day  B)   
    Ok thank you very much
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Hi everyone! 
    I will move this into the Soda community :-) 

Thanks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?