No prize from the checked board

Options
corals22
corals22 Posts: 41 Level 2
I have noticed that sometimes I get only one part of the prize from the checked line of the board, e.g. today I was supposed to get a hand switch and one-hour hard candy; I got the one-hour candy but not the hand switch. There are times when I receive nothing even though the line is completed and the prize is received. This issue happens both on Android phone app and when played on PC through FB. Can you please help?

Best Answer

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey @corals22 ,

While we investigate the issue, I've gone ahead and compensated you in your account (you should find it when you log in). It seems like there might be an issue with Facebook but, like I said, we are still investigating.

Cheers and apologies for the issue,
    Xarly

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey @corals22 ,

While we investigate the issue, I've gone ahead and compensated you in your account (you should find it when you log in). It seems like there might be an issue with Facebook but, like I said, we are still investigating.

Cheers and apologies for the issue,
    Xarly
  • Eljoh
    Eljoh Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Maybe it helps on your research, I only play on Facebook, by a desktop and I never get any boosters, daily or now with the Toffees Carnaval. 
  • corals22
    corals22 Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you, Xarly, for your compensation, tbh I didn't expect that :-) I thought you'd drop in a hand switch or two, but this is far better! I hope you'll resolve the issue soon. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?