For level 783, im only getting 17 moves to start, when everyone else is getting 34. Please fix this!

Options
lgalanty
lgalanty Posts: 1 Newbie

For level 783 im only getting 17 moves to start the level when im watching videos and reading why the level is so hard for me. I noticed everyone else is getting 34 moves! Extremely unfair! I have half the moves, and no chance of even beating the level! 

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Options

Hi Igalanty,

Thank you for writing us here at King Care. This is the reason why you have less moves: https://care.king.com/.../level-changing-on-candy-crush... I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I will forward your message to a King Admin

• evonnt
    evonnt Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Please help...I’m only getting 17 moves on level 783! You need 18 just to pop the popcorn let alone use the candies and create 3 more. Everyone else is getting 35 moves. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @evonnt,

If you see videos online showing more moves, this is the reason.  The videos are outdated because the video creators make them when the levels are first released.  The studio monitors all levels when they are released and they check to see how many players clear a specific level and how long it takes for them to clear it.  If it's too easy or too difficult they will "tweak" the levels a bit.  The video creators can't keep up with the studio changes so you are still only seeing the first video release.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?