Lost quests again, and got Mr. Toffee fair

YoscaYosca Posts: 253 ✭✭✭✭
What is goning on? I never had Mr. Toffee fair and lost the quests. Then my quests were back and right now, just in the middle of the quests, they’re gone again and I get Mr. Toffee fair. I don’t want Mr. Toffee, I want my quests back. Is this to slow me down, bacause I completed all levels? Don’t like this at all!!!!

Comments

• lthompsn11lthompsn11 Posts: 2
    I lost the quests this morning and got Mr. Toffee fair.  Its a cruel joke, taking the quests away, bringing them back, then taking them away again.  I would like to know if this is permanent.  Not cool.
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Superstar
    I also list my quests this morning and received mtf . I've never had it before and was happy I had not received it due to all the bad reviews. But now that I have it I'm going to try it and see what I think. Cheers to trying something new 

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • LizzyLemondropLizzyLemondrop Posts: 247 Superstar
    Its funny, but I never had Mr. Toffee's Fair up until yesterday either. I was wondering; can I earn switch-hands, lollipops and striped lollies from MTF? I really need to earn some more.
    Please Vote here for adding a 500 point Treasure Chest to Soda Squad! Thanks.

• YoscaYosca Posts: 253 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 9
    @LizzyLemondrop. If you have completed 1 line (with or without your team) you can use for example hammers or swiping hands or any other booster for a certain period of time. You cannot earn them to supplement your stock of boosters for later use. At leasr that’s what I think. It’s new for me too and so far I don’t like this Toffee.
  • koolmafer08koolmafer08 Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Hate mr Toffe... and my BGH agaaaain dissapear 
  • Anne_MartinAnne_Martin Posts: 299 ✭✭✭✭
    and the tasks are organized in such a way that your team won't complete much... It is a rip-off, don't bother. Why did they want to destroy a good game?
  • anac4manac4m Posts: 0
    Please bring back quest. Btw, which is toffee and am not sure I have it
  • sherilsheril Posts: 1
    I just got Mr. Toffee recently. I hate it! You win the two squares, and there's really nothing else to play for. Bring the quests back! I used to spend money on this game. I won't anymore unless they change it back.
  • Anne_MartinAnne_Martin Posts: 299 ✭✭✭✭
    if everyone stops spending even 1 dollar on the game, they will understand. You know they cannot be trusted now, so, fellow players, do your job! don't spend a dime on them.