No WiFi connection?

Options

Answers

• Karolykaaa
    Karolykaaa Posts: 67 Level 2
    Options
    Xarly said:
    Alright, so, the way I read this is that you currently don't have WiFi connection whatsoever, and Soda is one game affected by it. Is that correct? Or do you have internet connection but Soda just won't connect?
    Second one, just the game doesn't connect
  • Karolykaaa
    Options
     @Xarly are you still here?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Karolykaaa it's the weekend so he won't see your message until he's back in the office at the beginning of the week.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,732 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Karolykaaa

Is this happening on Windows 10 app? If yes, lets remove the game app and install it again. You can uninstall the app by searching for the game name in your ‘Search’ bar on your PC. When you see it appear, right-click on the name. From here, please choose ‘Uninstall’ from the list of options.

To reinstall, simply search for this again in your Windows Store and remember to connect the game app back to Kingdom so your game progress can sync back.

Hope this does the trick! 

• Karolykaaa
    Options
    Elsa said:
    Hi @Karolykaaa it's the weekend so he won't see your message until he's back in the office at the beginning of the week.
    Yeah right, sorry
  • Karolykaaa
    Options
    QueenB said:
    Hi @Karolykaaa

Is this happening on Windows 10 app? If yes, lets remove the game app and install it again. You can uninstall the app by searching for the game name in your ‘Search’ bar on your PC. When you see it appear, right-click on the name. From here, please choose ‘Uninstall’ from the list of options.

To reinstall, simply search for this again in your Windows Store and remember to connect the game app back to Kingdom so your game progress can sync back.

Hope this does the trick! 

Yes, the only thing I have doubts about is that it doesn't let me log in the game (because of the connection issue) and I'm not sure if my game progress will be saved
  • QueenB
    Options
    If you're supposed to be on level 627, then you're good and should reinstall the game app.

Note that you will lose any saved items such as boosters, lives and any challenge that you have completed or currently playing will get reset, this goes for the Daily Bonus as well.

Once the issue has been solved, I'' compensate you for the trouble 😉 
  • Karolykaaa
    Options
    QueenB said:
    If you're supposed to be on level 627, then you're good and should reinstall the game app.

Note that you will lose any saved items such as boosters, lives and any challenge that you have completed or currently playing will get reset, this goes for the Daily Bonus as well.

Once the issue has been solved, I'' compensate you for the trouble 😉 
    I'm on level 685
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    I can't connect to WiFi on Candy Crush Soda Saga for weeks. I checked my desktop connection several times, I do have, but the game says I don't. How can I solve this? Anyone having the same problem?
    @Karolykaaa

Hi there!

How do you connect to the internet? Do you connect directly to the computer via modem or is your modem connected to a router and the router is connected to the back of the computer via Ethernet cable? The router provides WiFi Connections to several devices in the household. Is this what you currently have?

Please let me know!

Thanks!

• QueenB
    Options
    @Karolykaaa

Ok don't worry, I'll be able to get you back on track at level 685 as soon as we solve the issue so delete the game app, connect it back to Facebook and let me know when this has been done so I can get your game back on track.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?