Mr Toffee

Options
Maggiestar
Maggiestar Posts: 3 Newbie
Hi, I have lost my quest button and I don't have Mr Toffee either. I'm using an iPad. Can someone help? Thanks

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,814 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @MaggiestarΒ πŸ€—

There are some changes that are being made in the game and one of these is removing the Quests and replace these with the new feature called, Mr. Toffee.

This is a new feature which is still being tested so not all player will have access to it. If you don't have either the quests or Mr. Toffee, it means you're game is not part of the test group.Β 

We're not able to get you access to this feature so all we ask is to keep making sure the game app is up to date so you don't miss out on future releases.Β 

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,814 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Welcome to our Community @MaggiestarΒ πŸ€—

There are some changes that are being made in the game and one of these is removing the Quests and replace these with the new feature called, Mr. Toffee.

This is a new feature which is still being tested so not all player will have access to it. If you don't have either the quests or Mr. Toffee, it means you're game is not part of the test group.Β 

We're not able to get you access to this feature so all we ask is to keep making sure the game app is up to date so you don't miss out on future releases.Β 
  • Bonbon2
    Bonbon2 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Not all teams selected by you play tiles. Mr Toffee Fair is not fast nor does it give you fair prizes.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?