LOGIN - Soda Saga

Options
Bricorn
Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3

On Windows 10.  Since yesterday, I can't log in to Soda Saga.  It says "Log in with Facebook", but that fails and I don't get the option to log in manually, just "Not logged in: You are not logged in. Please login and try again." - actually, that's a Google translation, I'm in Thailand, so it comes up in Thai, which I don't speak :( .  Then "Failed to connect to Facebook", and I'm back to "Log in with Facebook", and round in circles.

I AM logged into Facebook on PC & phone.  Windows 10 up to date, Soda Saga last updated 31/05/2018 to version 1.115.200.0 (I doubt is that's an issue, there were no problems for 11 days after then).  Have opened/closed Soda Saga & re-started PC several times, no change.

Any help please?  I can log in on my Android phone, so I don't think I'll lose levels, but I don't want to lose the daily boost.

Thanks

Answers

• Linda_Aileen
    Linda_Aileen Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I wish I did know the answer as the exact same thing is happening for me on windows 10 as well.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,479 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Good evening and thank you both for asking on King care. 

Unfortunately we have issues with Facebook connection on PCs at the moment, the studio are aware ad are investigating.

The workaround for this at the moment is either play on a browser instead of the game app, or play on a mobile device :)

• Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Options

Good evening and thank you both for asking on King care. 

Unfortunately we have issues with Facebook connection on PCs at the moment, the studio are aware ad are investigating.

The workaround for this at the moment is either play on a browser instead of the game app, or play on a mobile device :)

Thanks for the reply. Will you let us know when this is fixed please?
  • wandamott547
    wandamott547 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Won’t let me log into my account 
  • Maksiub1
    Maksiub1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having a challenging logging into my account through Facebook, not demanding for password or anything but simply not opening

• janbam66
    janbam66 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Been trying now for days to get candy crush soda on facebook ???????? sometimes loads most times not its so annoying whats going wrong love the game but get so frustrated

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?