Why are Ultra Hard Levels so Boring.?

Options
Hooky
Hooky Posts: 136 Level 3
I'm stuck on an Ultra Hard Level for a few Days and I've nearly deleted the Game.! I'm so Bored.!!

Best Answers

• Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    to make you buy boosters? just an idea!
    yes, I hate them too. Stuck the same way as you, I only play a few times in the morning and stop for the day. You almost always need a hard and a soft one now, that means you will only get it when the algorithms agree. No fun there.
  • Anne_Martin
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Honestly, I would be very scared to use a credit card on this site. If MTF does not give the rewards, if the game is now full of bugs, if players complain they bought boosters and never got them, it should make you think, no?
    One thing I learned is to stop playing after a few tries. It may come a few hours later, but not when the game does not agree.Β 

Answers

• Anne_Martin
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    to make you buy boosters? just an idea!
    yes, I hate them too. Stuck the same way as you, I only play a few times in the morning and stop for the day. You almost always need a hard and a soft one now, that means you will only get it when the algorithms agree. No fun there.
  • Hooky
    Hooky Posts: 136 Level 3
    Options
    King must make a fortune out of frustrated players.!! I enjoy most levels but get so fed up being stuck on a Level for days on end..!!
  • Anne_Martin
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Honestly, I would be very scared to use a credit card on this site. If MTF does not give the rewards, if the game is now full of bugs, if players complain they bought boosters and never got them, it should make you think, no?
    One thing I learned is to stop playing after a few tries. It may come a few hours later, but not when the game does not agree.Β 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?