Mr Toffee's Fair - no rewards

mutley61
mutley61 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited May 2019 in Support
I have completed Mr Toffee's Fair a few times now, the last time was 5 mins ago when I was told I had unlimited lives for 1 hr but it never updated my account, this is on FB - this happens every time with this type of bonus!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,379 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Hello @mutley61, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :)

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the unlimited lives reward from Mr.Toffee!!  I am not sure whether playing through FB makes any difference!!  

I will contact the Community Manager about the issue and will update you.  But, you will have to wait till the weekend is over please!  

In the mean time, can you please look for your Game User ID and post it here?  Here is the link to look for it  https://www.facebook.com/help/1397933243846983

Thank you for understanding!  Have a great day/evening!
  • mutley61
    My game ID is 760258734.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Thanks for the ID @mutley61, I will now compensate you.

Thanks for letting us know that this is happening on Facebook. We have seen multiple cases, and they all seem to be on Facebook but we are trying to trace the issue down and still need to investigate.

Once you open the game, you will have 2 hours of unlimited lives waiting for you.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • mutley61
    I logged in this evening and didn't have 2 hours of unlimited lives waiting!!
  • aniwells
    aniwells Posts: 21 Level 2
    OMG.  I just went back to check on my MTF board since I couldn't complete any more squares yesterday.  Now a few squares that were checked are gone and the only line I can now complete is the one that has been blocked by a teammate that has never gone beyond blocking that square.  What happened to the other checked boxes.  God everyone hates MTF and the TEAM concept, and it also seems to be filled with errors that make it even worse.  NO MORE MTF...… please!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?