Level 2212 impossible!

Options
XxJessxX
XxJessxX Posts: 8 Level 2
Even with double fish, I cannot pass this level! The blockers come back after every turn, not every 4 turns like they are supposed to. I’ve completed the rest of the level with 20-25 moves left, but I still cannot get the jam to spread where those blockers are! They spawn too fast! This game is no longer a game of skill, it’s simply a game based on luck and how much money you spend!! 

Answers

• AmazinPort
    AmazinPort Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Doesn't it make you think that KING are trying to make you use all your lollipops and fish so that you'll buy more.

I would think the way to encourage players is to give some kind of incentive....similarly how many levels have you got to just needing one more move to complete a level??? ….oh we'll make you use 10 gold bars.

I think they've lost the balance of enticing players to play on with their aim to make money.....I would be surprised if they arent losing a lot of players due to difficult (impossible) levels and lack of challenges/incentives ….even the Soda Squad (which I agree is a good innovation) doesn't give enough reward or incentive.

C'mon KING, give something to entice us to stay (and pay)
  • XxJessxX
    Options
    I pay on the rare occasion, but not on lollipop hammers 😂😂 I’ve literally tried this level 100+ times and nothing. I get down to 1 or 2 jam left but the blockers just keep coming, even after I set off the fish which should finish the level but doesn’t because of those darn blockers coming every turn! I refuse to pay for a game that should be based on skill, not how deep your pockets are and pure luck. 
  • XxJessxX
    Options
    Finally passed this level!!! Only took a whole week of relying on daily boosters! Yay!!!
  • pitigoniculita
    pitigoniculita Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Introduceți comentariul
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @XxJessxX, @amazingPort and @pitigoniculita, welcome to our community. How are you enjoying the community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/258887/newbies-this-message-is-for-you#latest

@pitigoniculita, for now the King community is only in English. 
  • wizofccs
    wizofccs Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Dear programmers of Candy Crush Soda. What the h*** were you thinking when designing level 2212?!?! Redo ASAP unless you want to scare off all of us from your platform. It is simply impossible with the re-emerging blockers in the top line after only one move. Redo this NOW!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @wizofccs, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

I am getting close to that level and all of what you guys wrote here is making me a bit nervous.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?