Advertising Opportunities - Videos

Options
Oli
Oli Posts: 4 Newbie
Hey, 

I've a video I would like to use on to promote my business, are there any contact details of who I need to contact to get pricing plans etc? I've searched all over and filled the contact form in but no response.  

Thanks
Oli 

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    Hello, Oli! To tell you the truth, I have no idea about this. I'll tag @Xarly to see what he has to say about this. 
  • Oli
    Options
    Thanks @Crimson_Dawn appreciate that. Hopefully @Xarly can help or point me in the right direction. 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Oli,

Welcome to the Community! It's a very interesting question, but I'm afraid we don't have an answer to that here in the Community. It's King's policy not to accept unsolicited proposals and we are obliged to decline any proposals with or without any expectation of some form of reward or potential business relationship.

Our Ads Team works with different agencies and providers and it's through those that ads get into our games.

Sorry we cannot be of more help here for this.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Oli
    Options
    Hi @Xarly do you have an email address or contact details for your ads team or agencies so I can reach out to them?

Thanks
    Oli 
  • Xarly
    Options
    Hi @Oli,

Not that we can disclose publicly, but you can reach out to us via our Contact Form: https://soporto.king.com/contact

Our team of Player Support can assist you, I'm afraid that here, in the public forum, we cannot speak about partnerships and so on.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Oli
    Options
    Hi @Xarly

I've filled the form in a couple of times now this week without any response. My colleague has also done the same. 
    Could you private message me contact details for your sales or marketing team please?

Thanks
    Oli 
  • Xarly
    Options
    Hi @Oli,

I'm sorry to hear that this was your experience. As mentioned, I'm afraid I cannot disclose that information with you . It's via agencies and partnerships that King tends to work, regarding these kinds of collaborations.

From Community, there is not more we can do.

Thanks for reaching out,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?