Crush Soda level 1561

Options
Calyjo
Calyjo Posts: 2 Newbie
I have been playing candy Crush Soda level 1561 for about a week and getting nowhere. I finally looked at a tips & tricks walkthrough...it states that the level starts with 40 moves but I only get 23....I have refreshed it several times and I cant get the other 17 moves....Can you fix this for me??

Best Answer

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello, @Calyjo! When King thinks a level is too easy, they decrease the number of moves in that level. That's what happened to this level. You've probably seen old videos on the Internet that were made before the change was made.
    P.S. If this post answered your question, please press the "yes" button on this post when it asks "Did this answer the question?"

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello, @Calyjo! When King thinks a level is too easy, they decrease the number of moves in that level. That's what happened to this level. You've probably seen old videos on the Internet that were made before the change was made.
    P.S. If this post answered your question, please press the "yes" button on this post when it asks "Did this answer the question?"
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,384 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hello @Calyjo, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community 😊

I just went back and checked this level... it is a hard one and took many many trials to win it 😒. What device are you using to play the game?  I have just checked on my iPad and I have 28 levels for this level.

Like I said above it is a hard level because of the places where I marked above with Red marker.  It is hard to spread the Jelly there, that is the issue.  

My tips for you to beat the level —
    1) Pile up the Lollipop Hammers & Free Switch as many as you can;
    2) Wait to play the level till you get the free unlimited boosters of “Coloring Bomb” AND “Coloring Candy”;
    3) Select the pre-booster “Fish” as well as “Striped Candy” also if you can;
    4) King made it possible that we can create many Striped & Wrapped candy on this board too.  So, make use of it;
    5) Finally, whenever you have/create a Color Bomb, try to combo it with Striped / Wrapped Candy — so that it can clear the thick Spirals and hardened ice blocks.
    6) Last but not least, you know the strategy now,  all you need is lots of patience...

I am sure you will beat this level!  Please post back if you need further clarification.  To do so, tap on “Type your Comment” box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening 🙂
  • Calyjo
    Calyjo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    How do you get the hammers and switches?? I have never received any boosters in this game...only the ones given to me when I first started level 1..once they were used I have been doing it with no boosters at all. Is there a way to earn boosters?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,384 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hello again @Calyjo

Are you playing on PC or a mobile device?

Because on PC, we cannot earn anymore and once we have spent the ones we have in the game, then no more!!!

But on Mobile devices, many events run from time to time -- out of all, Bubblegum Hill Throne is the very famous one.  It contains 5 levels and we have to beat all those with 1 level and without loosing.  If we loose, we will pushed down and have to start from 1. 

So, when we win this event, we earn 6 Lollipop Hammers. and also few Gold Bars after getting dethroned!! 

And with "Mr.Toffee Fair". we can win a "Free Switches" once in a while.  Also, there is Bubblegum machine which gives a Lollipop Hammer for free at least 2 times in a week (that gift varies)!!

Please let me know if you need any more details :+1: 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?