how my daily bonus has reset by itself????

Options
chaitra
chaitra Posts: 1 Newbie
My daily bonus has reset by itself. I play it daily and I was in day 45. It has been reset by itself. this is very bad..I play everyday and this is happening with me for the 2 time. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @chaitra, welcome to our community.  The daily booster can reset at any time.  It has nothing to do with you playing every day. I assume that you are playing the game on a mobile device and that is why it can happen at any time.  A few months ago the studio changed the set up and reset everyone to day 1 and everyone's daily bonus was saved on their server.  The players were complaining about it so the studio put it back on mobile and it can reset at any time.  On day 7 you will be back to the double bonus + infinity time.

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

• BIGswizz
    BIGswizz Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Kind of lame that it can reset you back to day one out of nowhere. Numerous times it’s reset me back to day one after being on daily bonuses of between day 21- day 26. The game has never let me exceed day 26
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @BIGswizz, I hear you and can empathize with you but as I wrote above on day 7 you start getting the double reward again.  Hey, maybe you can check this out for me.  As you progress, could you please let me know how often they repeat.  For example, on day 7 you get the double reward.  When do you see this exact same reward again, at what level?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?