How to transfer Mobile saved levels to Facebook account?

Options
drunkahontas
drunkahontas Posts: 4 Newbie
edited July 2019 in Support
When I originally started playing Soda Saga it was connected to my old Facebook account. That Facebook account has since then been deactivated and I continued to play just on my mobile. I have a new facebook account and want to connect to it

Answers

• drunkahontas
    Options
    I reactivated my old facebook account and tried opening the game to see what level it would show and it also said level 1

is there a way I can connect my current saved progress on my mobile to my current facebook then?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,804 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @drunkahontas, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  I have never experienced such situation but I think this below link would help you to restore your level progress... 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244246/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

Click on above link and scroll down all the way.  In the last paragraph where it says "Didn't save the game? It's too late" paragraph and follow the steps provided there.  If you think any other section from that works, you can always try :+1: 

** Please post back to let us know how it went.  TO do so, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice Sunday and week ahead =)
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @drunkahontas, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • drunkahontas
    Options
    Pummy Raj said:
    Hello @drunkahontas, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  I have never experienced such situation but I think this below link would help you to restore your level progress... 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244246/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

Click on above link and scroll down all the way.  In the last paragraph where it says "Didn't save the game? It's too late" paragraph and follow the steps provided there.  If you think any other section from that works, you can always try :+1: 

** Please post back to let us know how it went.  TO do so, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Thank you!!! Turns out I had a misunderstanding when I opened my game on my deactivated Facebook (I do have all my levels there). I don’t use that Facebook anymore though and don’t want to use it. Is there any way I can unlink that account and sync to my new current Facebook ?
  • drunkahontas
    Options
    Pummy Raj said:

Thank you!!! Turns out it was misunderstanding when I opened my game on my deactivated Facebook. I don’t use that Facebook anymore and don’t want to use it. Is there any way I can unlink it from it and link to my current account?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?