Error message, " You have experienced an error that we are working hard to fix. Please try again ...

Options

Answers

• Ingridi
    Ingridi Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Same problem here...keep completing level 1329, but keep getting error message. Am playing on Facebook with Chrome on laptop.  Support is sending me back random form replies that are completely irrelevant.  I would prefer to continue on FB as I have lots of friends I share lives with....am not sure I can do that in Kingdom?  Also, cannot figure out how to sync FB to King to keep progress as it doesn't show me the settings icon etc
  • kathyosborn
    kathyosborn Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I’m only on 752, but it will only run on my iPhone. Which is fine, but the screen is so tiny I usually only resort to that if I’m not at home. I’m also using Chrome. Tonight it let me move from 750 to 752, but I’m getting that error message again. The original and jelly seem to be fine. Weird. Frustrating.
  • psawyer
    psawyer Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    I'm on level 1220.  Like @kathyosborn, I've gotten through a couple of levels, but it was quite the struggle.  Also, Jelly and regular candy crush are both fine.  Just soda saga has the problem.  I would say this has been going on for three weeks at least.  I'm playing now on Kingdom, but do want to move back to playing on fb.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Elsa, thank you for replying. I was not very clear. I have been having error messages with Soda. Been going on for about two weeks. While Googling the problem, I found a link to this site that said you could try playing it through here and not Facebook to see if that helps. But I can't find any way to access the game other than through Facebook. Can you play the games on this community site or only through Facebook. And as long as I am asking, can you play Friends through Facebook. I have that on a mobile app, but can't find a way to play it on my laptop. THANKS!
    No you can't play games here in the community.  That is strange that it would tell you that.  Here you can learn how to play the games, get your questions answered and make a whole bunch of new friends who have the same thing in common as you, playing the King games!

On a computer, you can only play through Facebook with a browser or you can play at king.com with any browser.  You can also play on Windows 10 if that is your operating system.  I only play all the games through the Kingdom.  I gave up on playing through Facebook a long time ago when there were a lot of glitches.

I just looked at the games that I could play through Facebook and CC Friends Saga is not available there.  I play it on Windows 10 or mobile device.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Ingridi said:
    Same problem here...keep completing level 1329, but keep getting error message. Am playing on Facebook with Chrome on laptop.  Support is sending me back random form replies that are completely irrelevant.  I would prefer to continue on FB as I have lots of friends I share lives with....am not sure I can do that in Kingdom?  Also, cannot figure out how to sync FB to King to keep progress as it doesn't show me the settings icon etc
    You can get friends when you play through the Kingdom but they are not Facebook friends.  But you can still get the lives playing through the Kingdom.

To sync Facebook and the Kingdom, please follow the steps on here.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hey guys, I have reported this message to @Xarly and he will be talking to the studio so let's hope that they can resolve it soon.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to confirm Elsa's message from above and apologies in behalf of the team. They are working on fixing it and I hope it works as intended very soon.

Thanks for the patience and reports sent our way so far.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • psawyer
    psawyer Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you.  The help is appreciated.  I just tried playing again and it's still happening.  Just an fyi to you.  :) 
  • JudeSmags
    JudeSmags Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Error message, " You have experienced an error that we are working hard to fix. Please try again ...

I've been getting this message on my HP laptop daily for over 2 weeks.  What's the problem?  You guys have been working on this for a while.

• Debbiedavis24
    Debbiedavis24 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Keep getting error and won't let me pass level when is this going to be fixed

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?