Who i can't play old versions and say:Oh sugar! Your game has an issue, update to continue playing?

Options

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Alex_Alex123, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I think we have to keep updating our game App to the latest version because the King Studio releases the new version with less bugs and glitches. 

Whenever they see or hear about a glitch in certain levels, they will work very hardly and release an update with which, the Glitch / or bugs that were present in the older version will be removed! 

Think of it like this world!!  Was it the same if you think of it how it was 100 years ago... or 50 years ago or even 5 years ago?  Just like that... were there mobile phones many years ago?  Now, how many varieties of phones are there? 

The newest version of phone that amazed me when I watched a TV Advertisement -- It was showed that we can charge from one mobile phone to another -- just by keeping one top of another!!  What should we think about that update?

So, my point is, the more updates in the phones, the more updates the King has to bring to make sure to run their games compatible with all the models that are possible/available!! 

Hope this made sense!!  Please let me know if I can help you with anything else!  To post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening! 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Alex_Alex123, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I think we have to keep updating our game App to the latest version because the King Studio releases the new version with less bugs and glitches. 

Whenever they see or hear about a glitch in certain levels, they will work very hardly and release an update with which, the Glitch / or bugs that were present in the older version will be removed! 

Think of it like this world!!  Was it the same if you think of it how it was 100 years ago... or 50 years ago or even 5 years ago?  Just like that... were there mobile phones many years ago?  Now, how many varieties of phones are there? 

The newest version of phone that amazed me when I watched a TV Advertisement -- It was showed that we can charge from one mobile phone to another -- just by keeping one top of another!!  What should we think about that update?

So, my point is, the more updates in the phones, the more updates the King has to bring to make sure to run their games compatible with all the models that are possible/available!! 

Hope this made sense!!  Please let me know if I can help you with anything else!  To post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?