The race w/5 players trying 2 get 2 the finish line & my team players are missing

Lilmama860
Lilmama860 Posts: 5 Level 2
I have been playing in the race with 5 players trying to get to the finish line for some time and also my team players are also gone. How can i get them back?

Answers

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    Hello, @Lilmama860! Welcome to the community forum!
    To clarify, the race involving you and four other players is called an "Episode Race". These races are solo competitions, which means that each individual in the race competes independently for a chance to win some gold bars. You will not see your teammates from other competitions here.
    I will be honest, I can not help you with the second part of your question because I do not currently participate in any of the Team events. If you have lost your team you will have to wait for someone else here to assist you. I do know that teams are reset every so often and you will be set up with new players with new objectives, so perhaps that is what has happened to you? Which Team event were you playing?
  • Lilmama860
    I understand that the race is reset from time to time but it has been days and the team players event is also missing but I'm getting notifications that my team member has ticked off a tile.
  • BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    @Lilmama860, thank you for the additional information. I will tag @Xarly the community manager, as well as one of our most active helpers @Elsa, in hopes that one of them has some troubleshooting tips for you.
    Good luck, and check back soon! :)
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for tagging me @BeckyBubblegum.  These events can come and go at any time.  Instead of me going through why it's gone now and you might not be getting it back I am going to give you a blog to read written by management about this.  She goes into detail as to what these events are all about here.
  • Lilmama860
    I appreciate the feedback, however, my godbrother who lives with me still as the race going on his phone as well as the team players. If I uninstall the game and install it again will that solve my problem or will I lose all my progress?
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi @Lilmama860 ,

Apologies for the delay on my response. We have checked your account and it sounds like you currently don't have the event available. Sometimes, in order to optimise our events or features, we enable them on some players and not on others. It's only a matter of time till you have it again. Regarding the notifications, I will follow up on this with the team, as it's clearly not the intended behaviour (if you don't have the feature, you should not receive any notifications about it).

And as stated on Elsa's link above, it's only a matter of time until you have it again. Keep having your game up to date and there's no need to reinstall :smile:.

Cheers,
    Xarly

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Lilmama860, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • Kazzamonty
    Kazzamonty Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited September 2019
    Hi. Iv just installed candy crush soda to a new device but none of the daily rewards or the race to finish line show up but it does on my old phone. Can you help with this please? Many thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?