There are no more stages after 3340.

Options
Zoraia_Nunes
Zoraia_Nunes Posts: 8 Level 2
There are no more stages after 3340. Please release Mayan phases, because they go up to 5000 and I do not have it.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,076 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Zoraia_Nunes, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

By any chance, are you talking about the original Candy Crush game?  Because, only that game has 5000 levels and the team and their players have celebrated the 5000 event too!!  

If you are talking about Candy Soda game itself, it has not reached the 5000 levels yet, but it is still in 3000's.  I am not sure about the correct number, but I will get back to you on that :+1: 

Please post back if you need any further assistance!  Have a great weekend!

Answers

• Zoraia_Nunes
    Options
    Digite Não há mais etapas após 3340. Por favor, libere as fases maias, porque elas vão até 5000 e eu não tenho.

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Zoraia_Nunes, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

By any chance, are you talking about the original Candy Crush game?  Because, only that game has 5000 levels and the team and their players have celebrated the 5000 event too!!  

If you are talking about Candy Soda game itself, it has not reached the 5000 levels yet, but it is still in 3000's.  I am not sure about the correct number, but I will get back to you on that :+1: 

Please post back if you need any further assistance!  Have a great weekend!
  • Zoraia_Nunes
    Options
    Thank you! I didn't know it only dyed the candy crush soda until stage 3000. I will wait for the updates and wait for their continuation. Att
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    You are Welcome @Zoraia_Nunes :+1: 

Do you not play any other King games except Candy Crush Soda?  If not, Candy Crush Friends Saga and Diamond Diaries Saga are also very good games!  

You can definitely try them out till new levels come out in Candy Soda =) 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great week ahead!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Zoraia_Nunes, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?