Quests, "team games", etc..

ericarenee
ericarenee Posts: 1 Newbie
Bring back the quests!!!! This game is really getting STUPID!!! U give us "team games" but it seems as if I'm the only team member playing so it takes me atleast 3 times as long!!! How is that team work or fair?? Half the time my daily reward that should last 2 hours lasts maybe 30 minutes!! Bubblegum Hill should be on here EVERYDAY!! Give ppl that are on hardest levels a chance to actually pass them... You guys have so many people ready to quit this game it's unreal!!!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Hi @ericarenee, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Have you checked out the community yet.  We have an ideas section and you might want to vote on some of them.  Also why don't you check out the support section because you are not the only player who wants the quests back.  Once you go into the support area, type in a couple of key words and if there are messages on it, you can click on them and read them all.  Click on the link that I wrote in the first paragraph to learn more about the community and it will direct you to the different areas.  If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?